Chapter 32

"We'll take care of it", Kocho said, chasing Akaza in the forest along with Kanao and Inosuke.

The 3 lowermoons were easy to kill but the uppermoons were the main problem. But since, the other 2 uppermoons left, all the left slayers were fighting from Hantengu. But there were 4 of him, 4 of his clones who weren't easy to defeat, they were all different and attacked from all directions. Zenitsu was helping the survivors to escape.

But as soon as Hantengu knew the demon slayers would kill him, he suddenly started swallowing all other clones of his. He was now a younger and stronger version of himself, Zohakuten.He was using his voice to attack everyone. His wooden snakes also attacking everyone. At that moment, he saw Giyuu who just fought from uppermoon 3, while Giyuu was deciding between chasing the demon or saving people, Hantengu used his voice attack on him.

"Giyuu san!", Tanjiro said and ran to Giyuu, pulling Giyuu out of the attack but Tanjiro was himself attacked by it. Tanjiro screamed in pain, kneeling on the ground almost loosing his consciousness.

"TANJIRO!", Giyuu yelled, going to Tanjiro.

"So dramatic", Zohakuten said and got ready to attack for the second time, finishing off the demon slayers.

Giyuu tried to pull up Tanjiro but he knew, he couldn't make it in time, so he kneeled in front of Tanjiro, covering Tanjiro's ears, trying to shield Tanjiro as much as he could, he closed his eyes and stiffened his body ready to feel any attack but suddenly, he felt two hands covering his own ears and a body almost covering his own.

"You're a f*****", Sanemi whispered in Giyuu's ears, knowing he'll be knocked out soon. But the attack they expected never came, instead, a gun shot was heard and Zohakuten's face had a hole on it.

"Genya....", Sanemi looked behind him, founding the source of gun shot that saved  them.

"Go help him", Genya told Nezuko who ran towards Tanjiro and picked him up, carrying him to a safe place.

The 2 Hashiras stood up, already attacking the demon.

"GO FIND AND KILL THE MAIN BODY!", Sanemi yelled to Genya, Nezuko and Tanjiro who just gained back his consciousness. He knew Zohakuten wasn't the main body.

"We'll take care of it!", Giyuu said, audible enough to be heard, understanding what Sanemi meant.

Without any word, Tanjiro and Genya went after it but Nezuko suddenly leaped towards the people who were standing in a corner, trying to leave.

Sanemi watched Nezuko, he knew, Nezuko would attack the humans and then, he could kill her with a proper reason but he remembered if Nezuko ate humans Giyuu would kill himself because he vowed for her.

Sanemi looked at Giyuu, Giyuu was watching Nezuko. "F*** this demon girl!", Sanemi yelled and ran after Nezuko, stopping her right before she could reach the humans.

"WHAT THE F*** ARE YOU DOING, HUH?", Sanemi screamed at Nezuko, holding her back from attacking the humans.

Nezuko hummed somethings, trying to attack the humans by escaping Sanemi but Sanemi held her harder,"DON'T LOOSE YOUR MIND! IT'S A F****** BATTLE! NOT YOUR--", before Sanemi could complete he was kicked by Nezuko in his stomach. He kneeled down because of the pain, he never expected that Nezuko would kick him this hard. "What the f***", Sanemi said and looked at Nezuko who attacked a human who immediately transformed into a demon.

Sanemi's eyes widened, there were more demons and the worst part .... They were now mixed with the humans there.