Chapter 53

The day went by with both of the Hashiras on the bed together, without a word. Giyuu was thinking how to face others and Sanemi was just appreciating the beauty in front of him.

Of course, at some point they both went out, it was already noon but it was all so still. As soon as they came out, Kanao greeted them with a bow.

"Do you need anything?", Kanao asked, she was ordered by Shinobu to take care of everything the Hashiras needed.

Giyuu shook his head as no and Sanemi gestured her to leave, Kanao understood and left to tell Shinobu the situation.

"Want to eat something?", Sanemi asked Giyuu, trying to lighten up the mood.

Giyuu clearly understood Sanemi's intension and he realised just how much efforts the white haired man was putting into him, a blush appeared on his cheeks and he nodded.

Sanemi softly smiled at Giyuu. It looked as if Giyuu was finally letting his defences off while with him.

But sadly, someone had to interrupt their sweet moment. They heard a high pitched squeal and immediately knew it was none other than the Love Hashira.

"Tomioka san! Are you fine?! I am sorry!", Mitsuri bowed at him, and mumbled many apologies.

"It's fine, you didn't do anything, please ....", Giyuu was suddenly panicking, it was new for him to be apologized, he was used to apologise but this was something new.

"You forgive me?", Mitsuri asked with tears in her eyes.

Giyuu nodded and immediately Mitsuri jumped on him, hugging him tightly and telling Giyuu how strong he was. Maybe for others it was normal but for Giyuu it wasn't, growing up, he didn't have many people telling him how strong he was and how good he was. Giyuu smiled at her and hugged her back tightly which obviously made Sanemi jealousy but he beared with it.

"I am sorry too....", The Hashiras heard the serpent Hashira saying this from the corner. They all looked at him, he was looking at his side but it was obvious he was sorry. Giyuu hummed in response, knowing damn well how much hated he was by the serpent Hashira.

"You should leave him now.", Sanemi told Mitsuri who smiled teasingly at him and left Giyuu.

"Tomioka san! Come with me, I made Sakura Mochis, let's eat them.", Mitsuri dragged Giyuu out with her before anyone could even say something.

Sanemi yelled at her but he was ignored, Obanai just smiled and sighed at his crush's behaviour.

"He'll be fine, give him some space now.", Obanai told Sanemi as Sanemi tried to follow them. Sanemi nodded reluctantly.

"There's a festival tonight in the near town.", Obanai told Sanemi.

"So?", Sanemi asked.

"It's for couples.", Obanai said, watching as Sanemi realised what Obanai meant after some minutes.

"Going with Kanoroji?", Sanemi asked with a teasing smirk.

"Nope! With Tomioka.", Obanai replied back with the same smirk.

"I'll kill you! You son of a b****!", Sanemi joked with a serious face.

"I'll kill you first, you simp.", Obanai replied.

"I am not a simp.", Sanemi said.

"And Tomioka's not water Hashira.", Obanai rolled his eyes.

The two friends argued for sometime and soon enough went to find their respective crushes.