Chapter 63

"So! As we know the elder Hashiras are coming here, why don't some of us go with them for training?", Shinobu said.

"That's a good idea.", Tengen nodded in agreement.

"But I was trained by Rengoku san, I don't wanna be trained by someone else.", Mitsuri said.

"Don't worry! It's all about consent, Kanoroji, if you want, you can go, if not, it's fine.", Shinobu said, determined to help others choose the best.

"I'll go.", Tanjiro said.

"Me too.", Nezuko chirped in.

"I'll go if Nezuko chan is going!", Zenitsu said, eyeing Nezuko.

"You're taking him with you.", Muichiro said and pushed Inosuke on Tanjiro.

"Kanao is staying here only.", Mitsuri said, looking at Tanjiro.

"I ....", Tanjiro trailed off.

Everyone there side eyed Tanjiro, except Inosuke and Genji.

"Come on!", Tanjiro yelled and blushed in crimson.

"Let's discuss it after meeting the Hashiras coming.", Giyuu said and everyone agreed, ready to go and rest.

"You'll have to share rooms, 3 people in each room.", Shinobu said with her smile.

"What?! Why?!", Sanemi yelled.

"There are less rooms here.", Shinobu said and left to her own room, followed by Mitsuri and Aoi.

Everyone eyes each other.

"I'll share room with Rengoku.", Tengen announced.

"Really?", Obanai asked Tengen.

"Yeah!", Rengoku replied, they both already heading to their room.

"We'll take this electric kid with us.", Tengen said, dragging Zenitsu.

"Gyomei san has also arrived.", Muichiro said.

"I'll share a room with him then.", Obanai said, annoyed that he couldn't spend time with Mitsuri.

"Genya and I'll share a room, anyone wanna come?", Muichiro said as he saw Genya was already leaving.

"Me and Nezuko can go.", Tanjiro said and without a word Giyuu, Sanemi, Genji and Inosuke were left with each other.

"Guess we'll spend a night together.", Sanemi said and Giyuu nodded as he saw Genji sleeping in his arms.

Inosuke yelled and jumped on one of the two beds in the room.

"Yah! It's not only for you!", Sanemi yelled, pulling Inosuke away from the bed.

"I'll take this one!", Inosuke yelled and held the sheets.

"NO! YOU'LL SHARE IT!", Sanemi yelled.

Giyuu sighed and laid on the bed with Genji. "Sleep or go out.", Giyuu said, looking at the chaotic duo. 

"Where will I sleep?", Sanemi asked, folding his hands.

"On this bed, let him sleep, he has severe injuries.", Giyuu said and moved a little, making some space for Sanemi to sleep.

Sanemi smiled and laid on the bed, even if Genji was between them, he was happy enough to spend the night on same bed as Giyuu and Giyuu also smiled to himself which went unnoticed by everyone.

"Can't this brat sleep with that boar head?", Sanemi asked eyeing Genji.

"No. He's staying here only, now shut up or go out.", Giyuu said, yawning.

If it was someone else, Sanemi would've called them grumpy but in his eyes, Giyuu looked too cute. He scooted closer to Giyuu who blushed at that.

"What are you doing?", Giyuu asked, avoiding eye contact.

"There's no space here.", Sanemi said and scooted closer to a madly blushing Giyuu.

I just realised I haven't said that this story will probably have a sad ending. 😅😅
Also, sorry for late updates, I'll try my best to update more. 🤧🤧