Chapter 1/Prologue

I have a lot to say, but I'll start with the most important point. I used to be a writer. A fantasy novelist who was not well-known but still had a large fan base.

Of course not now that I've been reincarnated.

I had no idea why I had been reincarnated out of nowhere, but the memory of my death was clear.

My heart suddenly throbbed as usual while I was writing a novel, and I soon found myself unable to breathe.

I believe it was a heart attack. Since I lived on my own and was independent, no one could help me.

Well, it wasn't a shame or anything.

In the first place, my family was involved in a car accident shortly after I began university, leaving me alone. In a way, it was a lonely death.

What bothered me was the fact that I couldn't finish the work I was working on. My death would be known, but I only felt sorry for the readers.

So, as soon as I realized I had been reincarnated, I began to consider writing a new work based on my previous life's memories to alleviate my boredom.

Until I realized that this was a world that was frequently referred to as 'fantasy.'

"...what should I do?"

All I had to do now was fold and live.

Fortunately, I was born into a noble family in a world set in the Middle Ages.

Although it was a manor in the quiet countryside, it had everything and the cost was hundreds of times less than being born as a commoner.

Commoners were commoners because they are low-class citizens who dared not stand up to nobles.

Furthermore, I was born as the youngest, rather than the eldest, son in the family, and I was living a leisurely life free of power struggles.

"Well...."

And then I returned, and time has passed, and I am now 16 years old.

I was reading a thick book on the finned bed.

Reading was one of my previous hobbies, so I naturally accepted it here.

The issue is...

"Fuck. What exactly does this mean?"

Each book was a compilation of literary works. Or should I say it was a collection of poems written by poets?

Even popular romance novels were difficult to comprehend due to their highly expressive and unreadable content.

To put it bluntly, it was like an SAT English test filled with meaningless words. The legendary English test, which even foreigners who speak English as their first language cannot pass.

"Damn it. That is why it is only read by nobles."

I became enraged and threw the book away. My head hurt because I had to solve problems with each sentence I read.

Just right in my head! It would be great if you could just write it down so I can imagine it. What's more amusing is that reading was a basic culture among the aristocrats.

It's almost as if...

– Have you read this work? What are your thoughts on this part?

– I believe it is about this and that. How about Count?

-I hold a different opinion. I mean...

Read the book and then have a 100-minute discussion about it.

When I asked my parents about it, they explained that it was a test of how deep the culture was. I'm completely speechless.