Chapter 171: Forbidden Magic (2)

When Arwen noticed the trembling of Fieren's body, she almost burst out laughing. On the surface, because of forbidden magic, she had to be serious, but inside, she couldn't stop herself from laughing.

In Xenon's Biography, the combination magic, or 'fusion,' as it's theoretically called, was undoubtedly a highly dangerous magic. Fusion sacrifices oneself as an offering and goes so far as to indiscriminately absorb the surrounding energy, making its dangers impossible to ignore.

However, Fieren's true concern was not about the danger of fusion. If you carefully review the process of fusion mentioned in Xenon's Biography, you could only roughly grasp the idea.

It would be enough to subtly hint at the future that may happen later if forbidden magic was mentioned in a book. It was excessive to cause a fuss to this extent.

Furthermore, Fieren already knew that fusion was a magic that only elves could use. For Fieren, who ruled Alvenheim for centuries, it was an easy task to prohibit specific magic.

Moreover, since the last speech, the popularity of the Queen, Arwen, in Alvenheim has risen dramatically. If Arwen strictly prohibited it, the citizens would follow obediently.

'But the problem is the fusion between elves and dark elves.'

The problem lies in the fact that the subjects of fusion are not elves and elves, but elves and dark elves. Although it was overshadowed by the issue of mixed-blood, the appearance of dark elves has captured readers' attention.

Who are the dark elves? Another race of elves with completely different culture and traditions, despite sharing the same origin.

Sometimes they appear in human society to buy necessary items or conduct investigations, but they really come out very rarely. This is why humans look at dark elves with curious eyes or express their curiosity directly when they meet them.

Like this, Dark Elves were originally one of the lesser-known races in the world. However, when they appeared in Xenon's Biography, many people paid attention, wondering if Xenon knew a lot about Dark Elves.

Furthermore, the Dark Elves' portrayal based on the information advised by Siris was so close to reality that it was almost indistinguishable. Starting from their specialization in covert attacks to their ability to permanently conceal their bodies.

One could overlook the differences in their titles, as it was the least of the concerns. The biggest issue lay in the relationship between Elves and Dark Elves. Despite being overshadowed by the matter of mixed-blood, Xenon's Biography also elaborates extensively on why the relationship between Elves and Dark Elves became strained and the event that led to the Dark Elves' banishment from Elvenheim.

Thanks to Xenon's Biography, the fact that the Dark Elves chose to exile themselves to avoid an internal conflict became widely known. The truth buried deep in the history of the Sanctuary was revealed through Xenon's Biography.

Elven scholars, including humans, began serious research to verify its authenticity, and some even set out on journeys to the habitats of Dark Elves. Although it is currently a quiet period to gather evidence for confirmation, once it is proven, Alvenheim will be engulfed in yet another shock.

'The Dark Elf problem is somewhat progressing positively.'

Arwen anticipated that the matter concerning Dark Elves would proceed smoothly. After all, they have been exchanging interactions with the Dark Elves for this very purpose.

Instead, she should express her gratitude to Isaac. Despite Rain stealing the manuscript, the Dark Elves were portrayed favorably in Xenon's Biography.

Therefore, the fusion of Elves and Dark Elves described in Volume 14 can be seen as a true integration between the two races. The conflicts that once divided the two nations during times of crisis are set aside as they come together to fight against the evil threatening the world.

How To Live As A Writer In A Fantasy World[part1]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें