Chapter 123: Advisory (1)

I'm not sure if I mentioned it before, but Xenon's Biography is merely a novel based on facts, and none of the events actually happened. I was aware that demons face discrimination from humans, but at the time of writing, I had no knowledge of their beliefs. The romance between Kair and Elisha was also just a story I had heard in my past life, and I never personally witnessed or experienced any of it.

However, readers mistakenly believe that I have experienced all of the above. For example, the sacrifice of Sakran was based on a time when I received kindness from demons, and rumors even suggested that Kair and Elisha were based on real experiences.

If the story had been frivolous, I could have let it slide, but Xenon's Biography is composed of stories that could truly happen. Therefore, readers couldn't help but immerse themselves in it. Moreover, it possessed a writing style and readability that had not been seen before, leading people to naturally believe that I was a sage who had experienced the world alone for decades and a scholar who had visited Alvenheim's Sanctuary.

If I had written a novel based on facts from my past life, I would have focused on the importance of historical accuracy, but this is a fantasy world where anything can happen. Here, it's perfectly normal for impossible battles and magic to run rampant, and common sense is turned upside down to the point where even a Steam Locomotive is considered scientifically accurate.

In fact, there was an attempt in the dwarf nation of Makina to invent steam engines, but I heard that, except for a few isolated cases, they all failed because they were too complicated.

Anyway, as far as I'm concerned, I didn't need to scrutinize historical accuracy in detail, but I was still anxious because it meant that the moment my identity was exposed was getting closer and closer as the underlying current was revealed.

Moreover, the story features not only humans but also various other races, including demons, elves, dwarves, and beastmen.

So I need someone to consult with, but for demons I have Cecily, so that's okay, and for elves I have Arwen and Siris. Also I have a lot of knowledge about dwarves from books, and their role is not that significant.

The only problem left is the beastem, who don't have a good relationship with humans to this day. Furthermore, because the beastmen country of Animers was established not long ago, no one knows what kind of structure it has.

'Well, there's Leona... but she's a bit difficult to deal with.'

Although Leona is the only beastmen I have a friendly relationship with, I can't say whether my relationship with her is good or bad. We just occasionally cross paths and exchange a few words.

Even though we coincidentally formed a connection, it didn't significantly change my daily life. Moreover, recently I've been focused on attending history lectures, so I rarely come across her.

'First, let's focus on the story between the Elves and Dark Elves. It will take time for the Beastmen to make a proper appearance.'

I pushed aside my concerns about how to describe the Beastmen and devoted myself to writing. In Xenon's Biography, the country of the Beastmen appears late due to their isolationist policies.

Above all, at the moment, the Elves take precedence over the Beastmen. The invasion of Alvenheim alone is planned to take up a substantial portion spanning two volumes.

Therefore, it is a priority to first organize the structure of Alvenheim rather than the Beastmen. Fortunately, I received advice from Arwen, so it wasn't a problem.

'First, the Council is the highest authority, followed by the Warrior's Commander, and...'

The Elven army operates as a small elite force, unlike humans with a large population. The reason why each Elven warrior is worth a hundred men also stems from this.