Chapter 134: To Alvenheim (1)

There was a brief event, but we managed to smoothly get through it one way or another. I was worried that even if Arwen made room for me, she might secretly watch, but as soon as I left the bedroom, she was gone.

Now, the first priority was properly scolding this naughty cat. During the process, the cat apologized, but it was useless to me who was already doing as I pleased.

Eventually, we skipped dinner and it became late at night before the cat could return to its own place. Because I had been so intense, my legs gave way, and I had no choice but to support myself.

Finally, when we arrived at the front of the female dormitory, before sending off the cat, I gently stroked her head and said half-jokingly.

"Don't play such pranks anymore. Got it?"

"Yes..."

Marie blushed and mumbled, but didn't say anything else. She had confidently jumped at me and ended up being teased, so she had nothing to say, even if she had ten mouths.

"...I'll be working hard on my exercise, so just watch me."

"You'll do great. Anything special happening tomorrow?"

"There's nothing special, but Rina said she has something to talk about tomorrow. We can talk about it then."

There really wasn't anything special. Having a meal with Rina had become a familiar occurrence, so it would just be a casual conversation.

I'm not sure if I should say that Rina has been acting a bit strange lately or if I should say there's something suspicious about her. Whenever I'm alone with her, she subtly avoids eye contact and glances at odd places.

First of all, I can assert with certainty that there is absolutely no romantic interest from her as a rational being. Not only did she not show any special favor towards me, but she also played pranks, so there's no possibility of developing any affection.

Furthermore, since Rina stopped acting on her authority, she only considers me as a comfortable friend, nothing more.

In the first place, we rarely meet unlike Marie and Cecily, only two or three times a week. And even then, it's only during meal times.

There has almost never been a moment where the two of us were alone before, and there has been hardly any contact since I started dating Marie.

"Alright, go and rest well. If you can't wake up tomorrow, I'll feel sorry for you."

"Hehe, thanks to someone, my stamina is in top shape, so I can handle this much."

"Really? How about going to the inn now..."

"But tomorrow's lecture is more important, so I'll go. Goodbye!"

As soon as I quietly suggested while grabbing her waist, Marie quickly escaped. She stumbled for a moment due to weak legs but steadfastly headed towards her dorm.

Of course, she didn't just walk ahead coldly but turned around, showing a playful smile, and she even blew me a teasing kiss.

I smiled at the increasingly charming Marie and waved my hand. I always think this, but I'm really happy that Marie is my girlfriend.

'Let's go back to the lodging for now.'

I left the dorm around 8 o'clock, so I still have time to write a speech for Arwen. I can temporarily pause Xenon's writing and focus on the speech for a week without any issues. Moreover, there is something that fits perfectly with the situation in Alvenheim just before the division. It is the speech by President Abraham Lincoln, who unified the United States, which was deteriorating due to the Civil War.