Chapter 116: Punishment (1)

As everyone knows, I have made a promise with Cecily to punish the Dark Elf who stole my manuscript and to visit Helium. Cecily said she would instruct Gartz to bring me to her a week after the performance ended, but there was a slight problem here.

It was none other than Marie.

Ever since the first night we spent together, she had demanded a relationship every day. On the first day, she was lying in bed all day because she was exhausted, but from then on, she stuck to me without any intention to let go. Even when I was writing, she would stare at me from the bed, or subtly wriggle her body during meals, or stare intently out the window while I was exercising.

Not only did she never take her eyes off me for a moment, but she demanded a relationship day and night.

I, too, was at an age when my lust was boiling, so I could easily oblige her. However, eternity doesn't exist in this world. We didn't even officially get engaged, and Marie's continued stay in our mansion was clearly inappropriate.

"Can't we stay a little longer?"

"No, you need to start preparing for the Academy's reopening soon."

"Just one more day..."

"No."

"Aw."

At first, Marie asked my mother, who would become her mother-in-law, but it was impossible. It had already been a few days since she had been staying at our mansion at her mother-in-law's request.

Marie was greatly disappointed and had to go to sleep, even though her sexual desire had taken over her mind. I was also disappointed, but since we weren't breaking up forever, I looked forward to meeting her at the Academy.

So, as Marie was about to leave, she hesitated for a moment and then asked my mother once again.

"Can't you spare me some time?"

"How long?"

"I will need to take a shower, so about 2 hours...?"

"I knew you would say that and reserved the carriage later."

"Thank you, Mother!"

My mother was no pushover. As soon as Marie got permission from her, she quickly grabbed my hand and led me to the bedroom.

And then... you can guess what happened without me saying anything. Anyway, Marie went back to the mansion the day before I left for Helium.

"See you at the Academy. Will you die if you don't cheat on me until then?"

"Why do I have to cheat?"

"Because there's Cecily."

"... ..."

"Just kidding. Give me a kiss."

Honestly, I felt a pang in my chest, so I quickly kissed her to distract her. After lightly touching lips with me, Marie smiled and waved goodbye. At the same time, the carriage she boarded began to move forward slowly.

I also waved my hand towards the slowly moving carriage as I slowly moved back. There were exactly five days left until the start of the academy, so I thought I would be able to see her again soon.

I wonder if Marie can hold out until then. I'm very worried that she'll rush at me like a horny beast as soon as we get to the academy.

It wasn't just empty words, as if determined not to leave me alone for even a moment while I stayed at the mansion, she would pounce on me every time I was resting. She was truly like a lioness.