Chapter 119: Punishment (4)

I couldn't help but be surprised as I watched Arwen kneel and bow her head, begging for forgiveness. As a queen, it was a very humiliating position, not to mention as an individual.

Honestly, just by bowing her head, her sincerity would have been enough to convey to me. However, seeing her apologize to such an extent made me realize how significant Rain was to her.

"I will not ask for forgiveness. But I want to say that not all Elves and Dark Elves are like this."

"... ..."

Arwen had been quietly speaking while lying flat on the ground. Her beautiful silver hair was scattered on the ground, and her lowered head made it impossible to see her expression.

It was clear that she was repenting for her wrongdoing, whether through her atmosphere or her voice. The problem was that Arwen didn't need to bow her head.

Arwen was responsible for her actions, but fundamentally, Rain was the one who committed the crime. So it meant that Rain should be the one to bow down, not Arwen.

With that in mind, I shifted my gaze away from Arwen's back of the head to look at Rain. She was looking at Arwen with trembling eyes, probably experiencing emotions similar to when a young child's parents apologize on their behalf.

For a young child to realize their wrongdoing, it is crucial that no one but their parents play the role. Therefore, Rain, who receives Arwen's guardianship, would also take a significant impact.

I quietly waited to see what kind of reaction Rain would show next.

"Y-Your Majesty..."

"... ..."

"Sob... Sniff..."

Tears began to well up in Rain's eyes as she looked at Arwen with a mournful gaze. Siris, who was beside her, couldn't bear to watch this scene and closed her eyes.

What kind of reaction will Rain show next? Will he roar at me, or will he beg for forgiveness like Arwen?

Whatever she chooses, Rain will not escape punishment. She may have already tasted the bitter consequences, but with a clear punishment added here, its effect will be doubled.

As I was contemplating what kind of punishment to give Rain in my mind, she closed her eyes tightly and quickly approached Arwen. And in less than a second, she fell to the ground, just like Arwen, lying flat on the ground.

"I'm sorry! I'm really sorry!"

"... ..."

"I was wrong! I was wrong, so please..."

As I watched the two elves lying on the ground, I glanced at Siris. It was a strange situation, and I was trying to be aware of what was happening, but she seemed to have taken it differently.

When she briefly opened her eyes and met my gaze, she nodded and slowly walked towards me. Finally, she stood next to Arwen and slowly lay down with a soft and graceful movement.

"I'm sorry."

"... ..."

"For not stopping Rain when I could have. I'm really sorry."

No. What do I do if you apologize too? But why is this person lying down again? What did this person do wrong? It's embarrassing to see all this happening, especially with the strange picture-like situation.

All three of them were beautiful elves, and Arwen was even the queen of a country. It made my heart itch like the last time, but I tried to endure it.

"Phew..."