Chapter 167: Deep Night at Helium (2)r-18

The position commonly referred to as the "69 position" is one that Marie and Isaac have tried many times before. Unsurprisingly, it was Isaac who first suggested it, as this position is not well-known.

Initially, Marie felt embarrassed about assuming a position where her genitals, including the anus, would be presented in front of a man's face. However, after becoming accustomed to it, she began to enjoy it. In addition, they have been exploring various other positions that complement each other well.

However, it is important to maintain cleanliness, as a lack of hygiene could result in unpleasant odors. This position should always be performed after thorough cleaning.

Lick!

"Ah!"

As Isaac lightly licked Cecily's vagina with his tongue, her body trembled, and there was a momentary surge of strength in Cecily's hand holding his erection.

It was a completely different sensation from when she masturbated just a moment ago, as if electric currents were flowing through her brain. She had long since cast aside any shame, but the act of her beloved man licking her genitals was a powerful stimulus for Cecily.

Momentarily stunned by the unfamiliar pleasure, she regained her breath and used her tongue to lick the object in front of her eyes. She lovingly touched it with both hands and used her tongue and mouth to savor it like candy.

Lick!

"Ah!"

"Mmm... slurp... mmm..."

"Ah! Huh!"

But as Isaac began to lick her clitoris, Cecily found it difficult to contain herself. She could feel a tingling sensation in her lower abdomen, and her juices flowed profusely.

Her legs weakened to the point where she wanted to surrender her body completely. The patience she had cultivated to overcome her inner demons was meaningless.

This wasn't some inner evil, it was the "pleasure" that her beloved lover was bestowing upon her. It was the first time in over a century that someone other than herself was using their mouth to pleasure her.

'It has a subtle sweetness to it.'

As Celily buried her face in Isaac's crotch, Isaac savored her nectar as he licked her mound. The taste and aroma of love juices vary depending on the person.

If Marie's love juices were salty and tangy like lemons, Cecily emitted a fruity scent or rather, a sweet taste.

As a princess of Helium, she must have eaten various kinds of food, but the sweetness wouldn't have played a significant role in her origin. It was a persuasive hypothesis since she sucked on Isaac like an ice cream, claiming it tasted delicious.

With his eyes closed, Isaac greedily devoured Cecily's love juices. Instead of falling drop by drop like water droplets, they flowed continuously like a faucet, quickly saturating the area around his mouth.

"Churp, chwup, jyup!"

"Hahk! Hahng! Ahh!"

Now Cecily only moaned instead of sucking on Isaac's penis. Although he could bring her to climax by licking her mound, Isaac was experienced in countless sexual encounters with Marie.

He knew that a woman's climax doesn't explode all at once like a man's but builds up slowly like climbing stairs until it reaches its peak. Unlike the so-called "post-sex nap" that men experience, a woman's climax lasts for a long time.

So when Cecily stopped fellatio, Isaac would stop as well and, once she regained her senses and took something into her mouth, he would lick her clit.

Although she didn't explicitly demand it, by now Cecily must have realized that if she didn't caress Isaac's penis, this pleasure would disappear forever.