Chapter 102: Highlight (4)

Marie buried her face in her hands and muttered to herself, while the preparations for the Lirus Orchestra were almost complete. Members dressed in neat formal attire took turns stepping onto the stage to prepare, and the audience gradually filled up the seats, creating a bustling atmosphere.

After a while, even the temporary seats built below the VIP seats reserved exclusively for nobles began to fill up with tourists. People of all ages and races came to watch the performance, including children who came with their parents, elderly couples, and adventurers.

People of all walks of life gathered to watch the show. Were these people fans of Xenon's Biography, or did they come to see the performance of the Lirus Orchestra? Maybe both. It was a proud moment for me.

Moreover, more people came than I expected, and the fact that we designated the plains as the stage was a good move. If it was a building, there might have been people who couldn't see the performance, but there was no such worry now.

'Is this really a fan art concept performance?'

To listen to the Lirus Orchestra's performance, you had to pay a huge price, but as I mentioned before, they declared that they would receive support from sponsors, including themselves. Moreover, they showed a truly generous attitude by saying that all the support received at exhibitions would be donated to the development of the cultural industry, winning the favor of many people.

'Those people care more about honor than money.'

I have seen it in my past life. When people become financially comfortable, they naturally seek more honor. Anyway, I saw this performance as a fanart concept, so it would be a good choice to donate the funds to the cultural industry to give them greater honor.

"What should I do? Should I just wear this? I thought this might happen and brought another one... No, he's a fool, so he probably didn't even think about it."

What is she saying?

I glanced briefly at the sulking cat. She was either trying to cool down her flushed face or covering it with her hands.

Of course, I couldn't help but have doubts about what she was saying. Maybe there was another meaning in what I said earlier.

But after learning the etiquette I learned at home, I never made a statement that could be misunderstood. I just wanted to chat over a cup of coffee in my bedroom.

'I'll find out after the festival is over.'

For now, let's just focus on the performance. If we get distracted by other things, we might not be able to concentrate.

During the brief moment I was lost in thought, it seemed that the preparation for the performance was almost complete, and all the musicians were seated. I examined the appearance of the Lirus Orchestra in detail, which was not at all inferior to the orchestra I saw in my past life, proving that they were indeed the world's best. It was not even comparable to the band that came to the freshman event.

And even at the freshman event, I felt that where people live is similar, and the instruments were very similar to those I had seen frequently in my past life. For example, string instruments like the violin, wind instruments like the flute, and finally percussion instruments. There were many similarities compared to my past life.

Suddenly, while I was looking around at the instruments, a performer behind the stage struck a drum strongly with a stick. Despite the fact that the stage had openings on all sides, the thunder-like vibration shook the entire stage. As the sound of thunder reverberated throughout the stage, the previously noisy audience suddenly became quiet, leaving only the lingering resonance of the drum.