Chapter 169: Morning at Helium (2)

Until just before lunch, Cecily and I messed around. Frankly, the remark she put into her mouth, "Master," was enough to rekindle dying embers and even linger on.

Clearly, she must have done it on purpose to provoke me. I can be sure of that.

It was exhausting, as if I had been exercising intensely for over 12 hours, but thanks to Mora's divine power, I didn't feel physically drained. However, the divine power couldn't prevent the physiological effects, so I still felt hunger and thirst.

Fortunately, Cecily seemed satisfied enough that she wouldn't want to continue any further, so we barely managed to conclude. Then we affectionately washed each other's bodies in the bathroom and came out dressed in bathrobes.

As I stepped outside, I found the maids who had arrived in the bedroom, tidying up the beddings and its surroundings diligently. The beddings were in such a filthy state that they seemed beyond reuse, and they would have to be completely burned.

I gazed at the mess of bodily fluids on the beddings and asked Cecily.

"Noona, can magic clean something like that thoroughly?"

"Yes, it can be done, but why bother? Even with magic, the discomfort would remain the same. It's easier to just get new ones."

She gave a smile filled with various meanings and continued.

"Besides, it's going to get dirty again throughout the vacation. Is there really a need to clean it up with magic? I don't think so."

"Yeah, you're right."

"By the way, it's really dirty. It's hard to believe most of it came from my body."

She looked at the soiled beddings with a more curious expression than embarrassed. Cecily had no reservations about saying explicit things, likening herself to a dessert or asking to be messed up. Towards the end, she even discarded shame and embarrassment and called me 'master'.

Marie had been shy about sexual desires until recently when she opened her eyes to pleasure, but Cecily was not like that. If this continued, I worried that I might have to deal with both of them at the same time.

I absentmindedly traced the now entirely black horns of hers and cautiously asked in a hushed voice. The maids who were tidying up the beddings and its surroundings had already left.

"Noona, I'm curious, is this prolonged arousal only during the evil cycle, or does it happen regularly?"

"Well... Let me think. According to what I heard from Mom, the evil cycle is when desire, or you can say sexual desire, is the strongest. Before that, it varies for each individual. It's like everyone has their own differences."

"Then, what about you?"

"I've already fallen for you, so I'm not quite sure~ Maybe after the vacation, Marie and I might fight frequently?"

Cecily replied playfully in her unique tone. With mischievous smiles, it seems the future was promising.

Perhaps I should visit the temple more often. However, I feel a bit awkward since I don't know how Luminous's divine power will affect Cecily.

I patted her horns, which she cutely nudged against me while pouting. As I showed affection, Cecily smiled and enjoyed the feeling.

"Noona, does Luminous's divine power have a negative effect on demons?"

"Hmm? No, not really. Although the efficiency is much lower compared to Mora, our origin is still human. If Luminous's divine power was harmful to demons, then even Mora's divine power would cause harm. Why do you ask?"