Chapter 109: After the Performance (3)

I felt dizzy hearing Cecily's way of thinking, which was completely different from mine, and grabbed my head. Even if I thought about it carefully, what I heard didn't change. I couldn't tell if it was because she was a demon, or if it was unique to Cecily, or if it was a cultural thing in this world. The thought that it would be her turn after Marie made my mind go blank.

"Um... Noona?"

"Yes? What's the matter?"

"Am I stupid or something? What do you mean by saying that It's your turn after Marie?"

I asked her a question just in case there was something I was misunderstanding.

Cecily shook her head, as if wondering what was wrong, and showed a naive expression, revealing her own doubts.

"I mean exactly what I said. Marie is the woman who became Benefactor's lover first, so I should at least be able to compromise on this, right?"

"No. No. That's not what I meant... Ugh, what should I even say about this..."

I was so taken aback that my head wasn't working properly. I looked at Cecily, while tousling my hair roughly. She seems to take it for granted that we'll mix our bodies together.

Of course, I'm not entirely opposed to the idea of accepting her, but it's a bit sudden. It's like skipping the middle process and going straight to the ending.

As I tried to rotate my non-functioning head as much as possible, Cecily, who had been watching me quietly, spoke up in a worried tone.

"Um... do you not like mixing your body with me, Benefactor?"

It seems like she interpreted my reaction differently. I looked at her as it was something that would make others jump in surprise. Cecily is currently looking at me with a pitiful expression.

I'll skip explaining her face because it's only going to make her embarrassed, and her figure... let's move on from that too. You could say that she has all the heavenly beauty. I'm sorry to Marie, but Cecily's feminine charm is far superior.

But what's important now is not her appearance or figure. It's just that I couldn't understand Cecily, who was trying to skip all the steps and sleep together.

Even the thought of it only lasted a moment, and first of all, I shook my head vigorously in a low voice to alleviate her anxiety.

"No. No way. That wouldn't happen. It's just too sudden. Don't even Noona think that mixing our bodies together out of nowhere is a bit... Isn't it better to have a lovey-dovey relationship like Marie's?"

"If you accept me, Benefactor, then it doesn't matter to me. I might even be happier about it."

"Really?"

"Yes. If I think about all the things we've shown each other with Marie... sigh..."

As Cecily recalled Marie and my love life, she let out a soft sigh. Her expression was ecstatic, and it sent chills down my spine as if she had flipped a switch.

Fortunately, her horns did not turn red, but her cheeks did. I didn't want to ask what she was imagining.

"Anyway, I understand what you're thinking, Noona. You won't regret it, will you?"

"Do you remember the first letter I sent to the Benefactor?"

"The letter..."

I heard her question and tried to recall it. Back when we were at the Academy, Cecily had sent me a fan letter as an apology, and it was filled with her sincere desire to repay me for my kindness.