Chapter 120: Book 11 (1)

It seems that everything has been settled, and everything that followed proceeded smoothly. First, starting with the pact between Cecily and Arwen, they even received hair from Siris for summoning. Although it was white hair like Marie's, Siris's hair had a faint red hue.

The pact between Cecily and Arwen was also made through magic, but as someone who is not familiar with magic, I don't know what they were doing together. Cecily summoned a piece of paper into the air after moving her fingers gracefully, and Arwen signed it.

Anyway, the pact must have been concluded. Before Arwen and her party left, I reassured her, as if to say not to worry too much.

"I know it's easy for me to say this, but don't worry too much. I'm not the kind of person who leaves things unfinished."

"Thank you for your consideration. I will never forget your kindness."

"Never? Well, I can't even live for 100 years as a human. For me, it would be better to forget and live on."

"... ..."

Arwen looked at me with a complex and subtle expression in response to what I said. I met her gray eyes in silence.

Then she smirked and let out a bitter laugh before quietly opening her mouth.

"It feels strange to hear such words from someone who wrote a love story between a human and an elf."

"The lifespan of each species is a problem that not even the gods can change. Well, the fact that a story in a novel can't come true in reality is never absolute."

As I said that, I turned my head to Cecily. When Cecily faced me and smiled, nodding her head in agreement, I could tell that she understood the meaning behind my words. The slight flush on her snow-white cheeks indicated that she had caught on. She had promised to live longing for me, rather than living in regret, as I had suggested.

Of course, this may not be the correct answer, but it would still be better than living a life filled with regrets.

"...The more I see you, the more I realize how amazing you are. Knowledge gained through books may have its limitations, but you have the ability to create another world. It even seems like you're not bound by any restrictions."

'That's because I'm a reincarnated being from another planet', I wanted to reply, but shrugged my shoulders instead. On Earth, there were so many cultures and things to see that could destroy all of Arwen's common sense.

I was just a reincarnated being who knows Earth's culture, and on Earth, I was just an ordinary web novel writer, although I might be a best-selling author here.

As a result, Xenon's Biography could be enjoyed purely as a hobby without any specific purpose.

"Your Majesty."

"The conversation has become quite lengthy. Let's go now."

Siris said, and Arwen respectfully bowed her head and we bid farewell to the departing elf party, along with Cecily, who also followed proper etiquette.

After a momentary shimmer of light, it seemed like magic had been activated, and all three of them disappeared without a trace. I was in awe of how easily they used such high-level magic, teleportation.

When will humans be able to use such magic freely? Humans had been able to use magic since the era of the racial war, so perhaps it would take about a hundred years.

As I stared silently at the place where Arwen and the others had disappeared, I turned my head to the side. Cecily was staring at me with a bright smile on her face.