Chapter 113: Deep Night at the Mansion (2)r-18

Although time was limited, the night of pleasure seemed to last long. The sexual encounter between the two men and women that began late at night continued steadily even after dawn had passed.

Isaac explored Marie's body as if he wanted to release all the pent-up desire he had been holding back, and Marie squirmed with pleasure like a tidal wave every time Isaac's member penetrated her.

Although their encounter started with love, after a certain amount of pleasure accumulated, both of them moved their bodies according to their primal desires. Although Isaac was cautious not to hurt Marie with his rod, Marie moved her waist without caring about such things.

Of course, even if Marie tried to swallow all of Isaac's penis, it was so much bigger than average that it was impossible for her to take it all, and a little bit remained. However, Marie writhed in pleasure as if she was going to die at any moment.

"I love you, Isaac."

"Me too."

Even as they explored each other's bodies, they did not forget to kiss. Marie, who was on top of Isaac, asked for a kiss while flipping her hair that had fallen forward over her ear. Isaac eagerly welcomed her request.

Squish- squelch-

Even as they kissed with their tongues and saliva mingling, they remained connected to each other. Marie was exhausted after countless climaxes, but she expressed all her inherent lewdness without any pretense.

Isaac also had no physical problems even though their encounter lasted from night until dawn. He had been consistently exercising since before, but Marie had not.

She was currently in a state of complete exhaustion, and it seemed that she would soon pass out as she had been using her mental energy instead of physical energy.

Thud! Thwack! Smack!

Isaac swiftly lifted his waist when Marie's tongue was exploring his mouth. In an instant, his shaft went fully into Marie's body.

Despite the sudden shock, Marie was only surprised and did not release her grip from Isaac's mouth. Instead, she firmly held onto his face with both hands to maintain her position.

Isaac closed his eyes and slowly grabbed her thin waist while accepting her tongue. Then, he slowly rocked back and forth. His erect penis filled her vagina, slowly but surely building up an effect.

"Ah...ah...mm...mhh...ahh"

Marie moaned as Isaac's fiery pillar moved back and forth inside her. She was already at the brink of climax and this small stimulus was enough to make her head spin.

Isaac knew this and released his grip on her waist, instead grabbing onto her buttocks which were just right to touch with enough flesh.

Finally, he began to move his hips faster and faster, teasing her slowly at first but then with increasing speed.

"Ah! Huh! Ahh! Ahh!"

Thud! Thud! Thud! Smack!

As Isaac's rod traveled back and forth inside Marie's vagina, the sound of splashing water flowed out. Her insides were already covered in semen and vaginal fluids, making it easy for things to move in and out, and Isaac adjusted his rhythm to match Marie's as she began to shake her hips. Whenever she lifted her hips up, he pulled out his penis slightly, and as she lowered herself, he inserted it deeply.

Marie, who had already swallowed up even the last remaining bit of modesty in her lewd body, screamed again in pleasure.

"Kyah~! Ahh! Haaah!"