Chapter 129: Mixed Race (1)

Volume 12 of Xenon's Biography was released quite early. It surprised many readers as it came out shortly after the release of Volume 11, just a mere two weeks later.

Due to its rapid release, various speculations circulated among readers, but they embraced the fact that good things sometimes come sooner and eagerly anticipated what story awaited them this time.

And so, Xenon's Biography Volume 12 unfolded as a wholesome and touching story that consoled the hearts of readers who were deeply shocked by Kair's death.

Initially, the story depicted the current state of Alisha, the Elven Queen, who was worn out and devastated after Kair's passing. Despite several months having passed since Kair's death, Alisha's condition did not seem to improve in any way.

Not only was she unable to fulfill her duties properly, but she also occasionally shed tears and lamented. Her mental state revealed her grieving self, causing great distress in the hearts of the readers.

Perhaps this tragedy between Kair and Alisha would be reenacted in the lives of Xenon and Mary, raising concerns among readers. However, as if to mock such expectations, the scene where Mary confesses her feelings to Xenon happened, washing away all those worries.

But that wasn't all.

A wise saying emerged, seemingly supporting those who struggled with the inherent limitations of inter-species love, resolving all their worries. It was as if the author was cheering on those who carried such burdens.

[I don't want to live a life full of regrets. Maybe it will be a fleeting moment for me, but I want to live a life of longing rather than regret. To be able to reminisce about that time without suffering from painful memories. I want to fill a part of my life with you, Xenon, with your existence.]

The embarrassing confession that Mary, the female lead of Xenon's Biography and an elven sorceress, had brought Xenon from a dark place. A sincere confession that had been deeply hidden in her heart.

Until now, they had indirectly expressed their feelings for each other but had not directly revealed them. Like many men and women, it was because they lacked courage.

However, witnessing the tragic saga of Kair and Alicia with their own eyes gave Mary the strength to solidify her feelings. To prevent such a tragedy from being repeated in her own life.

Instead of living with regrets in the distant future, she mustered up a great amount of courage to live while longing for the person she loved.

[How many people can muster up such courage? And what kind of life do those who have actually experienced such things live?]

[A small encouragement from Xenon to those who hesitate. This encouragement will have a significant impact on the hesitant men and women.]

[A beautiful yet melancholic, and highly realistic story. Made possible by being a part of Xenon's Biography, it is a warm confession.]

In the case of another couple of different races, Jin and Lily, there were no issues as they had confirmed their feelings for each other before meeting Xenon.

Thanks to Lily, Jin was able to escape from a miserable life, and he could focus solely on her.

The love between Jin and Lily, which was so natural, was rediscovered, leading to a surge in popularity for demons and paving the way for what is commonly referred to as a "rise to fame."

Lily accepted Jin, who could become a devil at any time, and Jin, for her sake, suppressed his inner darkness and dedicated himself to her. It's a romance that can't help but catch your attention.