Chapter 168: Morning at Helium (1)r-18

The long night stretched until the break of dawn. When Isaac had his first encounter with Marie, it at least ended by dawn, but Cecily was a succubus. She possessed exceptional physical abilities.

Furthermore, Cecily's stamina was exceptionally high, unlike Marie's, who was an ordinary human. Cecily had undergone various forms of training, including yoga, which greatly enhanced her endurance. The calloused, rough skin on her hands was evidence of that.

Of course, this is the story of Cecily when she was still an ordinary demon, but her case is slightly different. First and foremost, as the evil cycle accumulated and needed release, her body became more sensitive. Even though she only took Isaac's member into her mouth, one could tell by the intensity she reached that she had reached her peak.

Secondly, the succubus blood flowing within her body. The succubus blood that had been dormant for over a hundred years had manifested, but the problem was that its concentration was very diluted. If it had been even slightly stronger, Cecily would have been able to easily absorb Isaac's essence, but over time, the blood had weakened. Ultimately, it only served to further arouse Isaac's excitement, leaving Cecily in a mess as she desired.

Both of the aforementioned conditions were currently fulfilled, and Cecily's entire body was as sensitive as erogenous zones. No matter how strong her physical stamina may be, if her mental endurance was drained, it was meaningless.

Mora's divine power, as he learned only at dawn, was not only for Isaac, but for Cecily.

"Mmm... Is this okay?"

"Move your tongue a little more. Mm-hmm, like that."

"Mmm... Ah..."

Even though the morning sun had risen, the two lovers were completely engrossed in sex, without a moment's rest. Cecily inserted Isaac's member between her large breasts and fervently sucked on the tip that protruded between them. Despite the considerable size of Cecily's breasts, which were well worth their weight in gold, they couldn't completely hide Isaac's member.

Isaac, lying on the bed, leisurely enjoyed the service provided by Cecily. The shaft disappeared entirely within the softness of her breasts, leaving only the tip stimulated, as if it would release at any moment.

The position known as "Boobjob" required both the man and woman to have above-average proportions. Given that Marie was a well-fed and well-rested noblewoman, she had large breasts, and it was a favorite position of theirs.

However, Cecily's breasts were not average, they were truly at a heavenly level. While her nipples were exposed, they were surrounding the pillar, providing a refreshing stimulation.

Furthermore, unlike Marie's soft and fluffy breasts, Cecily's breasts were highly elastic. With a different texture, the stimulation would naturally be different as well.

The night of pleasure that started late at night did not end even when morning came.

'Is this also thanks to divine power?'

Isaac thought as he watched Cecily caress her protruding tip that emerged through her chest. Even if he claimed to have received knight training, his stamina was not as strong as hers.

Although there were times when Cecily took breaks due to occasional fainting spells, it was unbelievable that not even a sign of fatigue could be felt.

Surely, the divine power given by Mora had produced some kind of effect. As a bonus, Cecily's energy was also replenished, resulting in a win-win situation for both of them.

Swish~

"Chuup. Cold. Hehe."

As Isaac gently stroked her horns, Cecily removed the tip from her mouth and trembled. She used both hands to move her breasts up and down, applying pressure to the pillar buried in the valley.