Chapter 152: Butterfly Effect (1)

There's a saying. Once is a coincidence. Twice is fate. Three times is inevitability. Even if everything is attributed to mere coincidences, it would be taken for something more.

The same goes for Xenon's Biography. The contamination of the World Tree's roots, signs of devil summoning, and finally, the reapers of Helium.

Not just once or twice, but three times in a row, events similar to Xenon's Biography have occurred, leaving me speechless. Even the 'Reaper' of Helium had similarities to the 'Demon Hunters' in Xenon's Biography.

The special forces barely known by even the high nobility of Helium. They are the strong ones who primarily carry out missions to assassinate their fellow kin turned devils, delving deeper into the dark mana until they are at risk of transforming into devils themselves.

If you were to only look at this, there was hardly any difference from the demon hunters in Xenon's Biography.

[The Reaper had been waiting for an opportunity to come out into the open. Numerous chances fell through, but this incident solidified their determination.]

[It proves that Xenon's Biography is not just a simple novel but a prophecy. Traces of the contamination of the World Tree's roots and devil summoning, and finally, the secret organization of Helium.]

[The first may just be a simple coincidence, but the third one is inevitability. The same goes for Helium's Reaper.]

[What is their first move? And how powerful are their abilities? Their future is worth paying attention to...]

As seen in the news, it seems that Helium has been vigorously promoting the expansion of Reaper's influence. Since the recognition of demons has risen sharply, they couldn't find a reason to hide the existence of the reaper anymore.

Coincidentally, Xenon's Biography started to be treated as a prophecy, and the Helium's king decided it was the right time to introduce the Reaper to the public.

Initially, everyone was naturally surprised, but coincidentally, there was a similar secret organization in Xenon's Biography, so they just moved on with an "as expected" reaction. As a result, there was an increase in people reading Xenon's Biography.

So what should I do? My mind was becoming increasingly muddled, to the point where I was on the verge of escaping.

I'm not sure how the situation ended up like this, but there's one thing that is certain.

'If anything stranger happens, I'm truly fucked.'

I'm already in a bad situation. It's only a matter of time before I'm labeled as a prophet or a regressor when I face the fourth consecutive defeat, surpassing the third consecutive hit or the third consecutive failure.

Even if I clarify my position through a letter of explanation, no one will believe me, so I'm at a loss in many ways.

How can I calm down this situation? I covered the newspaper carefully, feeling dizzy as if I had hit my head with a hammer. The situation was so overwhelming and suffocating that I couldn't even muster the strength to say anything.

'From the very end of Volume 14, the beastman part starts...'

In Volume 14, Alvenheim is occupied by demons, and the World Tree becomes the nourishment for Diablo, ensuring a fierce struggle. In it, there is a scene where the elven hero and the dark elven hero charge into the corrupted World Tree with one heart and one mind.

However, the World Tree has already fallen into Diablo's hands, creating an irreversible situation, and the resurrection of Diablo, utilizing the World Tree as nourishment, is imminent. In the end, the two heroes choose to self-destruct using the immense mana of the World Tree. For the land chosen directly by the gods, Alvenheim. This scene will briefly reveal the passion of both the elves and the dark elves.