Chapter 132: Mixed Race (4)

The content I conveyed to Arwen is part of a speech that played a decisive role in Hitler's tight grip on power. Through that speech, Hitler instilled a sense of superiority and pride in the Germans who were feeling inferior due to their defeat in World War I, solidifying his own position.

Subsequently, the Nazi Party was established, and Hitler suppressed all his opponents while collectively indoctrinating the eyes and ears of the citizens. He then invaded Poland, sparking World War II.

In fact, an English spy was on the verge of betraying his country after hearing Hitler's speech, indicating the remarkable prowess of his oratory skills. The speech itself was tailored to uplift the spirits of the disillusioned citizens.

"Come on, don't be joking! How can I give such a speech!"

"Hehehehe!"

As Arwen's face turned red, I pounded the desk with my hand and burst into laughter. It seems she also belatedly realized that there was something strange about the content of the speech.

Whether it be said or not, in my current thoughts, I imagined Arwen shouting at the people of Alvenheim with a strong accent and exaggerated gestures. No matter how much I think about it, it just doesn't fit at all.

"Ah, come on. You can rarely see me laugh so loudly."

"Ugh... Don't tease me. I'm being serious..."

As I wiped away my tears and spoke, Arwen grumbled with a deadpan expression. However, her face remained flushed, and her ears were still standing tall toward the sky.

I've heard that an elf's ears change according to their emotions. So, it means that she is feeling embarrassed right now.

Moreover, she seemed quite sulky, protruding her lips and making a pouty expression like a child. Who would think of this cute and beautiful elf as the Queen of Alvenheim?

Maybe it's because I've only seen her in her usual state and never as a queen. Until now, I couldn't possibly imagine her as Arwen the queen.

However, it seemed better to stop teasing her. I immediately apologized to the sulking Arwen.

"Okay, I got it. I won't tease you anymore. But still, the impromptu speech was quite good, don't you think?"

"Objectively speaking, it's an excellent speech. But, how should I put it... I'm not sure if it's a speech that instills pride or one meant for incitement. It's completely different from the speech I wanted."

"You're right."

In fact, Hitler himself uplifted the confidence of defeated Germans with his speeches, so it's not entirely wrong. It can be said that incitement also began from that time.

"However, does it have to be a task specifically assigned to me? Normally, someone else writes the speech, and you review it yourself."

"There is hardly anyone I know who possesses such exceptional writing skills as you do. Especially when it comes to writing moving words, it's only you."

"It would be nice if you could moderate the excessive praise."

"Being too humble doesn't look good either. Your writing is already influencing the world, so why say such things?"

When you speak so firmly, it makes me embarrassed. I awkwardly smiled and, avoiding eye contact, got straight to the point.

"Alright. So, Arwen, you want me to write a speech for you? To address the issue of half-bloods in Alvenheim?"

"That's right. Alvenheim is currently in much greater turmoil than you imagine. We don't know when half-bloods started infiltrating Alvenheim or whether our ancestors had any mixed blood."

How To Live As A Writer In A Fantasy World[part1]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara