Chapter 104: Highlight (6)

The Matrics Theatre Group's performance was as dazzling and well-directed as shown in the trailer, providing a delightful feast for the eyes and ears.

Firstly, the actors' performances were outstanding. As theater is an art form that relies heavily on the live experience of the audience, the quality of acting is crucial, and the actors in The Matrics Theatre Group were flawless.

Secondly, the production was well-prepared. As I mentioned before, I added a few illustrations to make it easier to understand Xenon's Biography. Although they were only illustrations of the appearance of the characters, the map, and the steam locomotive, The Matrics Theatre Group made excellent use of them.

The actors who played Xenon, Mary, Jin, and Lily all perfectly matched the images I had illustrated. In Particular, Jin's eyes were a vivid shade of red, as if he had been fitted with lenses or something.

Lastly, the performance had an undeniable quality that was at the core of The Matrics Theatre Group's identity: the energy of the performance itself. While acting and costume design can be accomplished in other theater productions, the energy of the performance was unmatched.

Clang! Ching!

"Wow..."

Just like the fight scenes I saw on the training grounds, the actors playing Xenon and Sakran battled fiercely behind the protective barriers.

If Xenon's sword moved brilliantly to pressure Sakran, on the contrary, Sakran's giant scythe was simple but each strike was threatening. As the actual battle unfolded, I realized how much they had prepared. Surely, they must have practiced unimaginable exercises just to hit each other in perfect sync.

If they were really fighting, that would be perverted in itself.

"Being human and having this level of skill, impressive. Who taught you?"

"There was a person who did. A master who left without even giving me his name."

After the short but seemingly long battle, a scene from Xenon's Biography followed. Xenon had a bright and pleasing voice like a beautiful singer, while Sakran had a rough, hoarse voice as if he had a cold.

In the original work, Sakran was also set to have a somewhat eerie voice. This part shows the extreme effort put into fully projecting that setting.

But that's not all. As if proving the collaboration between the Lirus Orchestra and the Matrics Theatre Group, the Lirus Orchestra played music for each key scene.

Even during the intense battle just now, the Lirus Orchestra played tense music, and it matched surprisingly well, making me more immersed. Seeing how two world-renowned geniuses perform together for one work is truly amazing, and they are showing it vividly right now.

As the original creator, I am truly happy beyond words. I wonder if this is how the authors would have felt when The Lord of the Rings or Harry Potter was made into a movie.

Soon, various scenes will unfold, and I wonder if they can also reproduce them.

"Where did Mr. Sakran go?"

"He went that way! He said he felt the presence of a fallen demon..."

"Oh, my goodness! Let's go!"

The performance was now rushing towards its highlight. Just before an incident in which the entire Demon's kingdom, Devildom, almost fell into darkness due to the scheme of the Devil's faction.

Sakran, using the experience and insight he had accumulated until then, arrived first at the place where darkness was emerging and fought against the demons pouring out like a pack. Xenon's party also assisted Sakran and demon hunters, but darkness grew uncontrollably, and eventually, Sakran had to make a big decision...