Kirk

*I haven't written one on this book yet, but yet another Kirk/ Pike's daughter. I wrote a few in the last book. I think I broke my toe so I'm like Owwwwww. Dedicated to JustALittleTrekkie *

You stormed through the halls of the Enterprise towards the brig. The man who killed your father, Christopher Pike, was captive there. His name was Khan. Your boyfriend, Jim Kirk, stood behind you, just to make sure you didn't hurt Khan. He was a federal prisoner after all. Jim also wanted to help if you broke down crying.

"Mr. Kirk, who is this women?" Khan asked, his form never changing.

"I'm Christopher Pike's daughter. You killed my father." You growl, clenching your fists.

"And you hate me for killing him." Khan understood, coldly. He had no remorse for killing. Gritting your teeth, you nodded.

"He didn't deserve to die. He didn't do anything to you. Why?" You ask, tears welling in your eyes.

"I didn't know I'd kill him specifically. I just wanted to hurt StarFleet even more." Khan mumbled, looking slightly offended by you.

"WHY?!" You scream, slamming your fist into the glass. "YOU KILLED AN INNOCENT MAN THAT HAD A DAUGHTER. HE HAD FAMILY. HE WAS LOVED! YOU FEEL NOTHING YOU SON OF A-"

"Y/N," Jim cut off, pulling you away from the glass. "I know this is stressful and hard for you, please settle down a little."

"That's hard. He killed my father, the one but of family I had I had left." You tell Jim.

"Was I supposed to be offended by that?" Khan mocked, a surprised look on his face. He looked offended as if he were a horrible actor, over dramatic and just plain offensive.

"Look. If that glass wasn't there is would've beaten you to death by now. Be glad." You sternly say, tears welling in your eyes.

"Yes, thank you glass." Khan rolled his eyes, kissing the glass.

"You killed my father. You have no right to anything. If it were up to me you would be dead by now." You growl, tears streaming down your face. "I will always hate you. Nothing in the universe will ever make me feel sad for what you have coming. You deserve anything and everything you get."

"Yes yes yes. I'm a ruthless criminal that deserves everything I have coming blah blah blah. I've heard the speech." Khan repeated, his eyes rolling and his hands moving in gestures.

"As I said. Anything you get, you deserve you son of a-"

You were going to finish your sentence, but Jim grabbed you and pulled your out of the room. "Why did you do that?!" You scream at him.

"Because you were about to blow up and start sobbing." Jim told you. He was right. The instant the two of you reached his quarters, you burst into a fit of tears and yelling. You yelled till your throat ached, you cried till there wasn't anything to cry. It was the first breakdown you'd had since your father died, and it felt good once you did.

Jim held you once you calmed a little. He rubbed your back, your head in his chest. "You're alright. You'll be okay. Just let it out, it's okay."

"Thank you." You mumble, still sobbing in his arms.

"That's what boyfriends are for. You're right about Khan, but forget him. He'll be gone when we get back to Earth. You'll never have to see him again." Jim soothed, still holding you.

"Thank you." You mumble again.

"There's nothing I wouldn't do for the love of my life." Jim smiled, kissing your cheek.

"Awe." You whisper, kissing his cheek.

"Your father would be proud of what you've become." Jim told you, trying to be very helpful.

"I know he will. It helps to hear it." You say, curling up closer in Jim's arm. The two of you were sitting up against the bed, you curled up by him.

"That's good. I meant it before. You're the love of my life." Jim told you, smiling wide.

"And you're the love of mine." You mumble, kissing his lips.

"I can never get enough of you. And don't worry, I'm not going anywhere anytime soon. I'll be with you always." Jim said, kissing you back.

"Thank you. Love you."

"Love you."