Kirk

"Alright Kirk! Move it!" You yell, entering the bridge. You were a nurse in sickbay and needed to give your boyfriend, Jim Kirk, a physical.

"What?!" Jim asked, jumping in the captains chair. He didn't know that he needed a physical today. But, with a physical came hypos. And Jim was deathly afraid of hypos. Alien races, not afraid at all. Dying, a little afraid, but not too bad. Hypos, mortified.

"You have a physical today. Let's go captain!" You yell, slapping his shoulder and starting to pull him up. Sighing, Jim ran into the turbo lift with hopes of escapes. You were too swift, he didn't escape.

"No hypos please?" Jim asked, sulking into the sickbay. He sat down on a bed and watched as you started to scan him.

"Sorry Jimbo.." You say, smiling as your continued scans. "The scans say your fine, but you know the rest. Get up and I'll attach you to the scanners. Start running on the treadmill."

Jim did as he was told, running two miles on the treadmill. All his scans were normal and healthy for that amount of exercise. "Hypos?" Jim asked, slightly out of breath. He sat back down on the bed and looked up at you, hoping your answer would be no.

"Yes. Don't be a baby." You say, getting two hypos. Before he knew what happened, you stabbed them into his neck and injected him.

"Ow!" Jim yelled, his hands reaching up to his neck. You laughed at him, his fear always made you laugh. "Please don't laugh!"

"Sorry, I just find it kinda funny." You say, holding his hand. Jim smiled and leaned forward to kiss you. You kissed him back, getting lost in him. "Feel better?" You ask, still laughing.

"Yes, much better." Jim smirked, kissing you again. You kissed him back, once again. Sometimes all it took was a kiss to make Jim feel better.

~~~~

Sorry this was short. The idea happened while talking to KobayashiMarue

I will be taking votes on the next fanfic till tomorrow. If you haven't voted on which one you like, please do so. Whichever has the most votes is the one I will right. Some are closely tied and if I get a tie I will put which books are tied and we will vote it out that way.