Spock

**warning sad one ahead!!!**

You never know how fragile things can be. A vase made of glass can be sturdier than one of clay, but both can shatter into thousands of shards, dangerous to step on.

Life. Life is extremely fragile. It takes one wrong hit, one wrong move, one bad history of some disease in a family, and life can be ripped from their hands and shoved away.

You were on an away mission, your boyfriend Spock and some of the crew surrounding a planet. Spears were flying every which way, phasers not on stun shooting back. When everything had finished, all fire stopped, everyone thought it was over. No one was dead, just small cuts and scrapes.

That was until Spock turned around. He looked down at his abdomen and slowly pulled out a shard from the end of a spear. He looked up at Kirk and then over to you, dropping the shard to the ground. Green blood poured and gushed from the wound, everyone stunned.

Spock looked forward, his face solemn. He collapsed to his knees, Kirk and Scotty running forward to catch him before his body hit the ground. You couldn't move, you couldn't hear, you couldn't think.

Everyone was beamed to the Enterprise. Spock was sickbays top priority, all the best were working on him.

You sat outside the doors to the operating room for hours, wishing for McCoy to walk out a sigh, saying that Spock was going to be okay. When McCoy did come, you knew it would he anything from that. Tears poured from the doctors face, he reached a hand out to touch your shoulder, but you jerked away.

When you finally had the strength, you managed to stand and walk into the OR. Spock lay on a table, his stomach completely covered by sheets as well as his legs. Only his shoulders, neck, and head were visible. His chest didn't move up and down, the monitor beeped signaling there wasn't a beat of his heart.

Tears pouring from your eyes, you held his hand and pressed your face to his chest and sobbed. Spock couldn't respond back, he never would be able to again. The life of your boyfriend,the one you truly loved, was taken. Ripped away from existence and discarded as if it were nothing.

His funeral was worse. Everyone saying they were sort for your loss, even though they had never truly known Spock.

You tried to live life normally, but it was hard with the love of your life. Your half Vulcan/Half Human hybrid you'd come to love more than anything else. The one true love for you...