Kirk

**Anyone who is reading this, I present to you, my one of favorite pictures of Chris Pine.**

"We are dead." You tell your boyfriend, Jim Kirk. The two of you were seventeen and you were pregnant. Both of you had just told your parents about it. His mother included.

Now, both of you were sitting on the steps outside the upstairs living room where both of your parents were. All you heard was yelling from behind the door, obviously everyone trying to decide where they want wrong so that this happened.

You were eighteen weeks a long. You refused to tell your parents until it was starting to become impossible to hide the bump. You hadn't had a doctors appointment yet and you knew you should.

"We'll be okay." Jim said, starting down at your feet. Both of you were on the same step, facing each other, legs tangled together.

"Are you sure?" You ask, your arms resting on your already rounded stomach.

"I'm sure. We will figure this out. I could get a job." Jim said, trying his best to be comforting.

"I'll get a job too." You say, looking down at the baggy shirt you were wearing.

"Only if you can." Jim smiled, leaning forward and putting his hand on your stomach. You smiled and kept it there, looking down as it was able to cover most of the surface of your stomach.

"Of course, Jim." You say, putting your hands on his hand over your stomach. "Can you get me ice cream? Maybe chocolate/peach/Apple? And possibly a pickle in it...?" You ask, earning a weird look.

"Why? That sounds gross." Jim said, starting to laugh.

"Yeah, but the baby wants it." You insist, rubbing your stomach. Laughing, Jim got up and walked down into the kitchen.

He returned with your strange concoction of ice cream. He brought a bowl of chocolate for himself and sat on the steps in the same position. "That's so gross..." Jim mumbled, watching you finish the ice cream and set the bowl down.

"Well, it's good to me." You say, staring at the empty bowl. You wanted more, carrying a baby made you hungry for weird things and a lot of it.

"I love you." Jim muttered, leaning forward to kiss you. You kissed him and kept his hand on your stomach. "I love you." He said, kissing your stomach.

Suddenly, a weird feeling filled your stomach and you felt some pain. Wincing, both of your hands shot to hold the side of your stomach. "Jim.." You mutter, starting to get scared.

"What? Are you okay?" Jim asked, getting alert and protective.

"I think the baby is kicking." You say, smiling as you looked up at him. A grin formed on his face.

"Really?" He whispered, wrapping his arms around you. Suddenly, the baby kicked again, causing you to jerk a little bit.

"This is so weird." You say, smiling down at your stomach. Jim put his hands back on your stomach, kissing your cheek.

"It's amazing." He muttered, feeling the baby kick inside of you. It was your baby. And Jim's baby. And things couldn't be better.