Chekov

*AU chapter. Chekov is a football player. Not American football, but what American's call soccer. Chekov is Russian and they call it football there, so therefore I'm going to call it that here.
Its been a sad week at my school. A boy in my class, his mom died of breast cancer over the weekend. Everyone in our grade signed a big card and his friends went to her funeral. Over all it was sad. So yeah.*

You were watching a great game of football. Your boyfriend, Pavel, was one of the players. His jersey number was 37, so that's the jersey you were wearing. It was sorta a tradition, the girlfriend, or boyfriend, of the players wore the same number jersey and their partner.

When the game finished, the home team, Pavel's team, won 15-7. Quite an impressive score. You ran out onto the field to greet him.

"How was that?" Pavel asked, out of breath.

"Very good. Amazing. You were great!" You say, smiling.

"So great I deserve a kiss?" Pavel asked, leaning down to you. He was just teasing of course, but you grabbed his face and pulled him into a long kiss. His lips were cold, despite all of the running.

"Pavel Chekov, you always deserve a kiss." You say, smiling at him. He just pulled you into a long kiss again, forgetting all the people watching them. As long as he was there, everything was perfect.

~~~
Okay, this was good and it was very short. I'm sorry. I've been super upset all the time, so I just don't feel like doing anything at all. I roleplay and text, but that's it. I just don't want to write or even really read. I'm just not feeling good. So anyway, updates will slow down a ton. A ton a ton. Sorry.