Kirk

"Relax." You say to your husband, Jim Kirk. He had died, radiation poison killed him. But, thanks to a superhuman's blood, he came back to life. Two weeks later, he woke up from a medical coma.

"How can I relax when you bring out needles every five seconds?" Jim asked, continuously eyeing the medical cart you had brought in.

"Khan's blood has some side affects on a human body. You can handle them all, but I need to make sure. You don't have the urge to murder me, do you?" You ask, looking into his blue eyes. He held your hands up to the sides of his face and stared straight into your eyes.

"I would never want to hurt you." He whispered, holding your hands tighter. Without thinking, you pulled him close into a long hug. His head was by your neck, his arms now wrapped around you. You rubbed circles into his back and ran your hand through his hair.

"Jim.." You mumble, kissing the top of his head. This is the first time since he woke up that you two had actually been able to act like a married couple. Everything else had been business.

"I'm sorry Y/N." He said, a tear rolling down his cheek. You kept him close and kisses the top of his head again.

"Don't be sorry Jim, it's okay." You say, running your hands through his hair again. You sat down by him on the hospital bed, wrapping your arms around him and kissing his cheek.

"I'm sorry I didn't call you first. I decided I couldn't put you through the pain of a goodbye." Jim explained, putting his hand on your waist.

"Don't feel bad Jim, I forgive you. I'm just glad you're okay." You say, kissing his cheek again. Jim smiled and pulled you close, refusing to let you go.