Kirk

"Jim, I'm nervous now, where are we going?" You ask, fidgeting with your hands. Your boyfriend, Jim, was taking you on a surprise date.

"Don't he nervous, just trust me." Jim said, still leading you to somewhere. "Okay, now." He said, taking a blindfold off of your face. You instantly jumped back and screamed, holding onto Jim.

"Jim! Why did you do this!" You scream, closing your eyes again tight. Jim still held onto you, confused.

"Woah, Y/N, what's wrong?" Jim asked, concerned for you.

"Jim, I am absolutely mortified by heights! I hate them!" You yell, starting to cry a little. Jim just held you tight.

"Y/N, I'm so sorry. I forgot, I brought up food and stuff, I thought it would be romantic. We can go back down." Jim said, slowly letting you go. You just hung on tighter and shook your head.

"No, no. You went through all the trouble. Let's stay." You say, sighing as you let go of Jim. You opened your eyes and panicked. The city below looked a thousand times smaller than it should, making the panic worse

"You sure you want to stay?" Jim asked, watching as you sat on the middle of the floor. You nod and breathe deep.

"Let's just have a quick date." You say, shaking a little bit. Quickly, the two of you ate and drank wine before heading back down. The entire way you just wanted to stop and break down from fear, but you kept going.

Later that night at Jim's apartment, you laid on his bed, exhausted from all the terror earlier. Jim lay down next to you and wrapped his arms around you. He held you tight and let you curl up beside him.

"I'm sorry about tonight." Jim muttered, kissing your cheek. You were still trembling a little from fright.

"It's okay Jim." You say, relaxing as you moved closer to him.

"No, it's not okay. I'm sorry." Jim insisted, hugging you tighter.

"Jim, I swear. It's okay. We are fine." You tell him, excepting the tighter hug.

"Okay okay." Jim accepted, smiling. "I love you so much."

"And I love you." You say, leaning your head to kiss him.