Kirk

**Christmas chapter cuz I'm weird and needed a chapter and saw a cute idea on Pinterest.
Also, I have a challenge tag that I was tagged to do, but that'll be next chapter. I would feel bad for three authors notes in a row without significant meaning.
And typos because I'm writing this on the bus.
And I'm writing while listening to AC/DC so that may not be the smartest idea**

Jim Kirk was always secretly a deep romantic. He loved those romance movies you made him watch even though he'd never ever admit it.

Today was Christmas Eve. You and Jim would be spending Christmas Eve together alone; then with the crew the next day.

To wake you that day, Jim softly kisses your cheek and smiled, watching as your eyes fluttered open. "Morning beautiful." He whispered, kissing you again before leaning away to give you down space. You got up and did your morning things. Just as you walked out of the bathroom, Jim swept you off your feet, quite literally.

"Jim!" You yelled, surprised by his actions. He just laughed and smiled more, eventually gently setting you down on the bed. Jim kissed you before getting up and grabbing something. He returned seconds later with breakfast, eggs and toast, along with apple cider.

"Made you breakfast." Jim said, handing you a tray so you could eat easier with the plate.

"Awe, thank you Jim." You say, kissing him before eating your breakfast. When you finished, the two of you decided to spend the rest of the day in bed. Falling asleep almost instantly, you were comforted by the warmth and security of being held close to Jim, his arms wrapped around you.

That night Jim woke you up once again in the most gentle way. Some soft kisses from him, always the best way to be woken. "I've got a surprise for you." He whispered, helping you get up while keeping your eyes shut. He led you to the open doorway leading to the kitchen. Quickly, he took his eyes of your hands and stood opposite of you.

Hanging above and in front of you was mistletoe, hanging from the mistletoe was a ring on a red ribbon. "Jim..." You muttered, having an assumption about what was happening, but you weren't certain.

"Y/N, will you be my wife?" Jim asked, taking both your hands in his. Tears welled in your eyes as shocked filled your body. A swell of many emotion raged inside of you, fear, happiness, yet sadness. Sadness that you will be tied to one man forever; not that you didn't like Jim because you loved him, but because it was a frightening thought, it saddened you a little.

"Yes Jim, of course I will." You say, going to hug him, but he kissed you.

"Mistletoe." Jim whispered, tears welling inside of his eyes. He couldn't believe you actually said yes, you agreed to marry him.

"Mistletoe." You muttered, pulling him into a very long kiss.

"Y/N Kirk, I like the sound of that." Jim added, now crying himself. You were two, but you laughed and smiled before nodding. Jim slipped the ring onto your finger and grinned, wiping his eyes.

"I love the sound of it too. Just like I love you." You say, holding him close. He kissed the top of your head and swayed back and forth, rubbing your back.

"I love you too." Jim said, still swaying on his feet with you. He kissed you again, directly under the mistletoe.