McCoy

**Can I just say, how do I have 360 Followers?!?!???
Also, this was requested by @Suzannehinton12345
Hope you enjoy! Sorry I changed it a little...
And that picture up there, I made a sad edit out of a painting I found on Pinterest...**

"How are you doing today?" Your close friend, Nyota Uhura asked, walking into your quarters. You hadn't really left them since you started showing; you were pregnant. You had known for almost four months now, you knew very soon after you'd gotten pregnant. That put you at four months and the bump was really starting to get noticeable.

"The baby started kicking." You smile, putting your hand on the side of your stomach where the baby has kicked earlier that day. You hadn't gone in for scans or done anything, you barely left the quarters. All because of your fear of what the father would think.

You two didn't have a prior relationship before. It was a one night stand, unlikely for him to do them but sometimes he just needed to. Leonard McCoy, the chief medical officer aboard the Enterprise. You two had gotten drunk, well, he had and you joined in, and then thought it would be a good idea to not be alone that night. That left you with a baby in your stomach.

"Awe that's so sweet!" Nyota exclaimed, setting down a bag of fruit she'd gotten you. Your main craving was citrus fruits. Nyota was the only person on the ship to know you were pregnant, she understood your fear about not wanting Leonard to know. She had gotten pregnant once and didn't want to tell the father. The baby didn't make it, it would've been a quarter Vulcan and it just wasn't compatible as the Vulcan doctors put it. The father was Spock.

"It really is. Thanks for the fruit." You say, awkwardly leaning forward and grabbing an orange. It was getting harder to lean forward and back with your gradually growing stomach.

"I know you have a fear, but when will you tell him?" Nyota asked, taking a seat next to you. You put on hand on your stomach and looked down. In a months time, it would be much bigger than it was now.

"I.. I don't know." You admit, stuttering.

"You need scans in the sickbay. Maybe walk in, tell him that you need scans done and that the baby is his. If he wants any part, he can, if he doesn't, he doesn't have to." Nyota suggested, never taking her eyes off of you. You slowly looked up at her and nodded.

"I'll just go now. Why not." You shrug, standing up. A smile grew on Nyota's face.

"You've got this, Y/N. Just call me if you need anything." She said, watching as you walked out of your quarters for the first time in a couple weeks and went down to sickbay.

Sickbay was empty, only a couple people sat on the beds. Leonard McCoy sat on a chair by an empty bed, scrolling through a PADD.

"Leonard." You say, crossing your arms over your stomach and sucking it in.

"Y/N... Uh.. Hello..." Leonard awkwardly said, setting the PADD down.

"I'm pregnant. About sixteen weeks. The baby is yours. If you want to be apart of his or her life, that's up to you. You don't have to if you don't want to. I'm here for a scan. And the find out the gender. Please and thank you." You say, slowly letting your stomach go back to the full size and moving your arms.

Leonard's eyes widened, he slowly sat forward on the chair. "I- I got you pregnant."

"Yes you did. Can I get the scans?" You ask, almost now annoyed. Leonard slowly nodded before getting a couple nurses to do the scans. 

After they were over, Leonard walked into the scan room. "I'm so sorry. But, I can tell you this, I want to be apart of our daughters life. We need time to get to know each other, so we can do that over the months. I do want to be apart of that little girls life though."

"G- Girl?" You stutter, awestruck. You were going to have a girl, Leonard had found that out from the scans. And he wanted to be a part of her life, another bright side.

"We are going to have a little baby girl." Leonard smiled, holding your hand. You grinned, so much happy news at once. "Why did you hide it?"

"I was scared of your reaction, but I guess there wasn't anything be scared about." You admit, smiling. Leonard kissed your hand and nodded.

"Not at all."