Chekov

"Why must you be so clueless?" You ask your best friend, Jim Kirk. He just shrugged and kept eating his sandwich. Lunch was an interesting time of the day, Jim and you always ate together which just caused laughs and people in the crew to assume you two were dating.

"Clueless about what?" Jim asked, swallowing a large bite of his sandwich.

"Exactly." You say, rolling your eyes.

"Hello captain. Y/N." Pavel Chekov said, sitting down across from you two.

"Sup Chekov." Jim yelled, grinning widely.

"Are you drunk already?" You ask him, confused.

"Nope. Well, maybe a little. But mostly no. I think." Jim answered, poking at the sandwich now.

"Y/N, are you dating anyone?" Chekov asked, causing you to choke on your food.

"Umm, not that I know of." You joke. Jim gasped and put his hand in his chest, offended.

"What about me. All the good times we shared. Does that mean anything to you?" He asked out, being as dramatic as possible.

"You're my friend. That's right, you're friend-zoned. James T. Kirk, the womanizer, is friend-zoned." You tease him, causing him to gasp and leave the table, still being dramatic. "To answer your question, no I'm not dating anyone."

"Would you like to go on a date with me?" Pavel asked, awkwardly after the whole scene with Jim.

"I'd love to." You answer, calling his nerves a little.

"But what about me?!" Jim yelled from across the room, dropping to his knees.

"Shut it Kirk!" You yell, throwing an apple at him. "Eat it, an apple a day keeps the doctor away. Maybe Bones won't 'accidentally' hypo you."

"Accidentally?" Jim asked horrified.

"I have powers." You say, watching as Jim's eyes widened and he ran out of the room.

"Date on Thursday? Watch a movie?" Pavel asked, hopeful that you'd agree.

"I'd love too. I should go get Jim, he's pretty scared of hypos." You tell Pavel, getting up.

"See you Thursday." He said as you left.

"See you Thursday."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Requested by @LeeTheBlaze