Kirk

Waking up with a headache, a sore throat, and a cough was never fun. "Mornin' gorgeous." Your husband, Jim Kirk, muttered. He slowly sat up in bed, kissing your cheek before getting up, not noticing your sick state.

He showered and came back out, now getting concerned that you were curled  up, shivering under the blankets on the bed. "Jim.." You mutter, your eyes widening. You leapt up and ran into the bathroom to through up. Distraught and concerned, Jim followed in pursuit.

"You okay?" Jim asked as you washed up after you threw up. You nodded and walked back to bed, curling up underneath the covers again.

"I'm sick, Jim." You say, closing your eyes and wishing the pain in your stomach would subside.

"I'm sorry baby." Jim said, lowering his voice. He lightly brushed some hair from your cheek and kisses your temple, smiling a little. "As much as I'd love to nurse you today, I need to work. But I'll leave early."

"Awe.." You sigh, smiling a little before having a coughing fit. Jim flinched, concerned.

"I'll be back later Y/N, love you." Jim said, kissing your temple again before leaving. You fell asleep shortly after, hoping you'd feel better when you awoke.

Jim came home early that day. You had gotten up again to throw up and get water. You then fell back asleep and was sleeping when he come.

Jim sat next to you on the bed and kisses your cheek. You stirred a little and opened one eye. "James?" You hoarsely say, closing your eyes again.

"Hello gorgeous." Jim said, smiling. He laid down and wrapped his arms around you, turning you so you were facing him.

You opened one eye and sighed, closing your eyes again. Jim started to run your back; he kissed the top of your head. "Feeling better?" He asked, grinning.

You nod a little and snuggle close. "You're here." You whisper, unable to speak louder due to the sore throat.

"Love you." Jim added, still running your back. You smiled a little.

"Love you..." You say just before dozing off again. At least you had your husband here to help now.