Chekov

"Are you feeling alright?" Your older brother, Spock, asked you. You two were both half Vulcan, so he head a keen sense to when you weren't feeling 100%. And you weren't, you had just found out you were pregnant. The father of the baby is Pavel Chekov, the person you'd been dating for quite a while.

"I'm just a bit tired and sore, Spock. I'm alright." You answer, finishing your food. Your appetite had also increased, that's what being pregnant had done. That's one thing you had noticed.

According to the nurse that told you, you were already thirteen weeks. You had suspicions for a very long time, but just never wanted to believe it until you started having symptoms. That's when you went to sickbay and found out officially. You had always truly known, but just never told anyone. Now that you were starting to show and have more and more symptoms, it was time to tell people.

"Your appetite has increased and you do seem to look tired. You also seem to walk a little weirder..." Spock observed, carefully staring at you. The only time he ever seemed to letdown his Vulcan side is around you, since your father had decided to let your mother raise you more human. Just as a test.

Tears welling in your eyes you looked up at him. He set down his food and looked at you, concern now filling his face.

"SpockI'mpregnant!" You yell, jumping up and running into the bathroom. Spock froze, his eyes widening. You locked yourself in the bathroom and curled up, nervous of what he would do. But you never heard anything, just the door to the quarters opening and closing.

Cautiously, you unlocked the bathroom door and walked out. Spock wasn't there, the food still sitting out on the table. You crossed one arm over your slightly rounded stomach, running your arm up and down over it. It was always shocking to you now, there was a baby inside of you and now other people would be able to tell.

Sighing, you just went home to your quarters and laid down. About twenty minutes later, the bell for your door went off. You got up and opened the door. Spock stood on the other side, blood trickling down from his nose. He just pulled you into a hug, rubbing your back.

"Are you okay?" He asked, letting go and looking you in the face.

"I'm so so scared Spock." You say, hugging your older brother again. Spock held you close, only letting go when you moved away.

"How far...?" Spock asked, looking at your stomach as you say on your bed. He could see the bump, almost cursing himself for not noticing it.

"Thirteen weeks. I found out last week. I had suspicions for a long time and I knew for a long time, but I just never knew officially. I was way too scared to know." You admit, hugging a pillow to your chest.

"Were you nervous to tell me? To tell Chekov? He is the father, right?" Spock questioned, sitting beside you.

"Pavel is the father, and yes I was very nervous to tell you. Both of you. And dad. Super nervous to tell dad." You say, starting to shake a little from nerves.

"Well, I can tell our father if you'd like. And Chekov knows now.." Spock said, wiping some blood from his nose.

"I would like you to tell our father, and how did that go over?" You ask, getting up and giving him a towel.

"He started to cry. Not in an upset way, in a happy way. Then I started punching him and I think the crying turned from happy to upset." Spock mumbled, not able to look you in the eye. You sighed and rubbed his arm.

"Well, he did get your younger sister pregnant. I suppose he should've expected that." You say, smiling a little. That always confused Spock, but he accepted it.

"He should've." Spock agreed. The doorbell buzzed again, causing you two to look up. You got up and opened the door, Pavel standing outside. His eye was bruised, almost swollen shut. "I'll leave you two..." Spock said, kissing your forehead and walking out by Pavel.

"I...got you pregnant..." Pavel murmured, stepping inside of your quarters. You sat down on your bed again, Pavel sitting beside you.

You took one of his hands and placed it on your stomach. He slowing started to grin. "Thirteen weeks. I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner. And morning sickness started today.."

"Oh...it's okay. You must've been in shock. I'm in shock.. I'm going to be a dad and you're going to be a mom. This is incredible." Pavel mumbled, rubbing his hand on your stomach. You placed your hand on his, the other lightly running your thumb on the bruises on his face.

"Definitely in shock. But I'm happy for it. Happy mistakes." You say, smiling just a little. Pavel quickly kissed you, running his other hand through your hair.

"Definitely happy. You know, I can stay here for a while and help in the morning with morning sickness." Pavel suggested.

"I'm not sure Spock would like that Pasha." You say, skeptical of that plan.

"Well, I already got you pregnant so he wouldn't have to worry about that." Pavel laughed, kissing you quickly again. "Maybe I don't have to stay here, but I'll keep my PADD on loud so you just message me or call me anytime you need anything. Anything. Cravings, sore, sickness, or even if you just can't sleep. Anything please."

"I can do that." You say, smiling.

"And we can do this." He smiled a little.

"I can do zat." You say, smiling a little at an old joke. Possibly having a baby wouldn't be so bad.

~~~~~~
Requested by @Demi-Time-Detective
Hope you like it!!