Khan

**This was requested by @NinjagoPheonixNinja
Hope you enjoy! Sorry if it's not too good I'm not the best at Khan.
I'm so sorry I changed it a bit! I didn't notice until I had wrote the whole thing!! I hope it still works out I'm sooo ridiculously sorry**

Being partially in space, even for just a split second, should've killed you. You work aboard the USS Enterprise as an engineer, your boyfriend was cryogenically frozen a few years back. He was thawed out now and attacking your ship.

A hole in the hull from a phaser was ripped into the metal, only taking half of a second for pressure to stabilize and 'seal' the hole. The flesh on your legs was ripped apart quite painfully, causing you to pass out immediately.

-----

You got to sickbay in time luckily. They saved your legs so you only had to be in a wheel chair until the wounds healed.

"Sir, the man attacking our ship is called Khan, correct?" You asked Doctor McCoy, holding onto a side of the bed as the ship creaked and rattled. More explosions ripped through the ship, causing you to wince at all those who weren't nearly as fortunate as you.

"Yes Y/N, he's a smart scary son of a-" McCoy started to say before the ship violently jerked to one side.

"Sir, can I get to the bridge please? I need to talk to him," You say, getting a strange look from the country Doctor. Even a few nurses looked at you weird. "Sir I used to be his girlfriend. He disappeared and was frozen.. That's why we broke up."

"Do you think it'll work?" McCoy asked, steadying himself without a support. The ship was still shuttering, causing everyone to be unstable.

You nod, pulling yourself out of the bed. Carefully, you made your way into a wheelchair with McCoy's help.

He brought you up to the bridge just as Khan hailed the ship. "Captain Kirk, I expect you to be so small and weak as to-"

He stopped talking the instant he saw you in a wheel chair. You waved your hand shyly and smiled slightly. Khan couldn't take his eyes off of you.

"Y/N.." He whispered, his deep hard voice suddenly turning soft.

"You don't need to do this Khan.."

"Did I hurt you?"

"Yes."

"I'm so sorry.."

"Remorse. The one thing that always showed me you weren't a total sociopath."

"The only emotion I was capable of feeling... Besides love.."

"Do you still love me?"

"I do."

"Than stop attacking the ship and I'll beam over there and we can be together."

The whole bridge was silent, even Khan was rendered speechless. "I need my crew."

"I know you do. What if I could strike you a deal. Ten of your crew and me." You say, strongly as you could. Hoping your voice wouldn't quiver, you continued. "Or.. I stay here and you get none of your crew."

"I'll take the ten and you." Khan decided within a split second. He only wanted you.

You were beamed over to the ship. After the day was over, Khan was frozen once again and you were sad over the loss of your boyfriend once again.