Sulu

Being the daughter of a very old super human named Khan can have its stressful moments. Especially since you snuck away and joined StarFleet Academy without telling him, or anyone for that matter.

Your classes can be boring, but one man kept you occupied. He sat in front of you for two classes and to the side of you for another. His name was Hikaru Sulu. You had a pretty big crush on him, but you doubted he liked you back. Who would like a partial superhuman freak?

"Hey Y/N!" Pavel Chekov said one day, running up next to you. The young fifteen year old had always impressed you. He was in a couple of your classes, so you'd talked to him some times.

"Hi Pavel." You say, clutching the books tighter to your chest. You were slowly starting to loose them to gravity.

"I have a question for you... Do you like Hikaru Sulu?" Pavel asked, causing you to stop straight in your tracks.

"What?" You ask, astounded by the outward question. Pavel's eyes widened and he slowly backed away. You clenched your fists to calm your temper. Everyone at the academy knew you were part superhuman, so they knew you were strong and sometimes had a short temper.

"I'm sorry to ask, it was just that he likes you a little bit and wanted to know if you liked him back. I'm sorry." Pavel mumbled, slowly backing away. Fear was in his eyes and you didn't like that. He shouldn't be afraid of you.

You un-clenched your fists. "I do like him...he's quite handsome." You say, smiling again to try and stop the scary killer look.

"Okay. Thank you." Pavel said before running off, still scared of you.

A couple weeks later, just after class had finished, Hikaru stopped you before you could leave. "I was wondering if you'd like to go on a date sometime..?" He asked, his voice sounding hopeful.

"I don't think you'd want to date me.." You say, looking down at your feet.

"Why would that be?" Hikaru asked, ducking down so he was blocking your sight of your shoes.

"Because I'm a freak!" You yell, storming out of the room upset. You had lost control and yelled, you broke every chance you had.

"Hey! Hey! Y/N!" Hikaru yelled, running to catch up with you outside in the courtyard. "I don't think you're a freak! I don't care about that!"

"You should!" You yell, tears streaming down your face.

"Well I don't and I'd still like to go out with you. Can't we try this?" Hikaru asked, running in front of you and jogging backwards.

"Fine..." You mumble, stopping to a normal pace. Hikaru smiled and handed you a piece of paper with details before running off.

~~~~~~

Requested by @djkilj
I hope you liked it! Sorry it's not quite what you wanted, but I hope you like it anyway.