Chekov

"Pasha..." You mumble, walking after your boyfriend. He had lost someone. Not someone he knew, he lost them in a different way. He was in command, in control, and they died.

Tears poured down the young ensigns face as he made his way around the Enterprise to his quarters. Pavel Chekov had never felt such emotional pain in his life. The thought of losing someone he never knew, but was trusted with, hurt him.

Thoughts racing, Pavel ran faster. He finally made it to his quarters and quickly punched in the access code. You ran up just as the door closed. Pavel sat on his bed, his feet dangling off the side to touch the ground.

"Pasha! Pavel! Please open the door!" You yell, knocking on the door.

"Is mister Spock with you?" Pavel asked from the other side. You looked around confused. Spock wasn't here, why would he be here?

Then it struck you. Spock's mother, Amanda, was the one who Pavel lost. The one he let die. He wasn't ready to face the first officer just yet. Sighing, you knock on the door again. "He's not here Pasha, I promise. Please let me in?!"

The door opened and you instantly walked in. Pavel was already at the bed again, his eyes and cheeks red from tears. The door closed behind you with a swoosh. "Hello...." Pavel muttered, laying back on his bed. Tears still poured down his face, his hair already messy.

"I'm so sorry.." You mumble, putting your legs up so you say by him. You held his hand and looked at his face, wiping away tears with your other hand.

"It's my fault. Spock must hate me now.." Pavel said, choking up every few letters. You sighed and weakly smiled.

"He knows it was an accident Pasha, you aren't to blame for any of this. Spock knows that." You say, trying to be as calming as possible. It seemed to work. Pavel looked up at you, but then started crying more.

"I'm sorry I disappointed you." He said very quietly. You smiled and shook your head.

"You didn't disappoint me. Not one little bit. Accidents happen, some more tragic than others, but they happen." You tell him, a smile still on your face. He just stared straight ahead, tears still running down his face.

"I love you for staying..." He mumbled, slowly rolling onto his side.

"I love you no matter what." You say, laying down a bit more. Pavel smiled just a little bit.

"Thank you.." He muttered after sighing. Exhaustion was starting to take over him. You kissed his cheek just as he fell asleep.

~~|

Okay, so the next chapter I punish will be very soon after this one. It'll be important. I'm hot feeling much better, but I want to publish a fanfic as well as this book. So updates will either be slow on that one or on here. Or both. Idk. Anyway, you'll see the chapter.