Chekov

**requests are open again!
I got bored in band so I put "Anton Yelchin" on a picture of Anton**

You knew the instant the captain suggested this is would end badly. Kirk decided it would be fun to cure some boredom on the bridge by confessing something from each person. It was a very bad idea. Oh so bad.

"Okay. I'll confess something to Spock." Kirk said, a smirk on his face. He looked over at Spock. Spock raised his eyebrows and awaited the possibly new news.

"Yes captain?" Spock asked, trying to keep his voice mellow enough to not show that he was suspicious.

"Remember that away mission a couple weeks ago..." Kirk started to say, looking at the ground, the smirk not leaving his face for a second.

"The one in the icy planet?" Spock asked, contemplating everything that went wrong on every mission a couple weeks ago.

"Yes that one. And you thought you thought the indigenous species was throwing ice and rocks at you. It was me." Kirk said, trying his very best my to burst out into laughter.

"Captain..."Spock said, trying to keep his temper in check. "You may have jeopardized the entire mission while we were there."

"I know but it was fun to see you grow in anger." Kirk pointed out, now laughing. Spock blushed a shade of green and turned around to go back to work.

"Humans always baffle me. Your games are un-amusing." You swear you heard him mumble.

"Mhm, Chekov. You next. I know something you should confess to someone." Kirk said, smirking at Chekov. Chekov's eyes widened as he looked up from the console.

"Why me? Why am I the target?" He asked, his voice already starting to sound terrified.

"I want you to confess something to Y/N, but, you can say it in the hallway. But you have to say it." Kirk explained, a smile unable to leave his face. You looked up, glancing over at Chekov.

"I'll just say it here. I like Y/N. Most people know that already, so why hide it? I like you Y/N." Chekov blurted out, sounding a bit annoyed that he was forced to confess. You froze, a pen slipping out of your hands. 

He liked you. Pavel Chekov liked you. "Uh....." You say, unable to form words to actually say.

"I like you. Everything about you. I'm sorry you had to find out like this." Chekov said, returning to work. You were still in shock, thoughts racing through your head, unable to form into sentences.

"I...like you too..." You confess, managing to stumble a few words together. Chekov glanced up, looking over at you.

"Really?" He asked, his voice at a whisper.

"Really." You say firmly, confident in your answer. Chekov smiled at you before going back to work. You did the same.

After your shift, Chekov went up to you to ask you out, causing you to say yes.