McCoy

**I have made a decision about these. They're gonna be short. I know they've been short before but I've decided to kinda make them short and sweet. My stress levels have risen so writing longer chapters won't work. Most will be between 300-600 words. 3-6 pages for users of the app. Sorry. But yeah I decided that's what they're gonna be till I'm not so exhausted and stressed. Once school ends in a few months that would get better. At that point it'll be the third book... Wow.
And... The cover voting has finished. Cover number 1 won. The votes were;
Cover 1- 19 votes
Cover 2- 11 Votes
Cover 3- 3 votes.
The cover is posted above!
Anyway enough rambling and onto the chapter**

Joanna McCoy was visiting her father onboard the star ship Enterprise. You had been dating Leonard McCoy, her father, for quite some time and had never met Joanna.

You knew who she was right away. Joanna had the skin and hair color of her father, the eyes similar the same as well. Unless her mother was a female version of Leonard, Joanna looked a ton like her dad. 

"You must be Y/N." She politely observed, holding out her hand. A smile was plastered on his face, causing a big smile to form on your face.

"I am and you must be Joanna. It's nice to meet you." You say, shaking her hand and still smiling. She was currently fifteen, quite pretty for such a young girl. Leonard must be extremely protective even though he never mentions it.

"Nice to meet you too. And by the way, good luck with my dad. He's ridiculous sometimes." Joanna whispered, smirking at Leonard and giggling a little.

"I'm not that bad!" Leonard persisted, defending himself from the taunts of his daughter and girlfriend. You and Joanna laughed before nodding together.

"No sweetie you're not." You agree, still laughing. You kissed his cheek and watched as a smile grew on his face; that smile wasn't something you saw often. But dang it looked amazing on him.

"Please don't kiss my dad.. I have a boyfriend who've I've kissed and it's just awkward to see my dad kiss.." Joanna muttered, still laughing slightly as her face was twisted from being grossed out.

"Sorry Joanna." You apologize, sensing some sarcasm in her voice that she didn't truly truly mind it. Leonard looked as though anger was now soaring through him.

"You kiss a boy?" Leonard asked, clenching his fists in order to control the anger.

"Don't worry dad, it was only a couple kisses. Nothing else, I'm fifteen for gods sake!" She defended, now clenching her fists so she didn't angrily yell or act out.

"But still it's a random boy kissing my little girl." Leonard insisted, his breaths coming in deep drawls. You could hear the Carbon Dioxide exhaling from his nose and mouth as he exhaled those deep breaths.

"Don't worry it's all okay.." Joanna said, clenching her jaw as well as her hands.

"Okayyyyy happy things now. Dinner?" You ask, taking Leonard's hand and forcing his fingers from the palm of his hands where marks now we're.

"Sounds amazing." Joanna agreed, eager to change the subject.

Joanna was a pleasant person to be around and even though you and Leonard never planned to be married, you thought of her as a daughter that wasn't truly your own.