Chekov

"Stop being so nervous." Your fiancé, Pavel Chekov told you. Today the two of you were in Russia to tell his mother, fathers, aunts, uncles, and cousins that the two of you were engaged. And that you were pregnant.

"It's impossible. How do you think they'll react to a baby? To us engaged when they haven't even met me yet?" You question, tapping your foot. You hands were fidgeting in your lap.

"They'll meet you now." Pavel reassured, trying his very best to make you feel better.

"I suppose, but that's not long to know me." You say, still skeptical.

"I've known you a while. They don't need to like you, as long as I love you we're okay." Pavel muttered, holding your hand tighter.

When the two of you got to the house, you weren't feeling well. Being that nervous and pregnant can take a toll. Pavel noticed and told you everything would be okay. The two of you were going to tell them about the baby and being engaged tonight, therefore the morning sickness would be normal.

"Pavel!" A women, his mother, yelled when the two of you got to the door.

"Mother." Pavel said, pulling her into a hug. "This is Y/N." He introduced you when they moved away.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Eva." She said, pulling you into a hug. This worried you a little, she might feel the baby bump while she hugged you. She's been pregnant, she'd know. Sixteen weeks was already big. You were wearing an oversized sweatshirt, one of Pavel's old ones to hide the baby bump.

"Nice to meet you!" You say, politely. Pavel's father had walked out to hug Pavel and then you.

"You've changed so much in five years." Eva mumbled, both her hands on the side of Pavel's face.

"Mother." Pavel mumbled, blushing.

"I'm sorry, you're my only son." She muttered, laughing. "Come in, come in!"

You almost fell backwards when you saw the rest of his family. You counted seven of his cousins, two uncles, and three aunts. Everyone smiled and hugged the two of you.

"How was the mission?" One of his uncles asked.

"Great. I met Y/N. The ship was great, I hated when I had to be chief engineer, or sometimes captain." Pavel said, smiling at you. He took your hand again.

"Captain?" One of his cousins asked. She was about six years old, so that really surprised her.

"Yeah, I was in control of the entire ship sometimes." Pavel told her, grinning from ear to ear. Her eyes widened and her jaw dropped.

"Wow! That's so cool!" She yelled, excited.

"How did you two meet?" Eva asked, sitting down in the living room. Andrei, Pavel's father, sat next to her.

"I was working in engineering for a while, we just sorta met. I asked her out and here we are, been dating for four years." Pavel said, shrugging. You shrugged and looked at him.

"Yeah, that's about it." You agree, nodding.

"There is.. a... a couple other things." Pavel said, a grin wide in his face. He took your hand and looked at you reassuring. Everyone looked around confused. "Y/N and I are engaged. And she's pregnant."

Everyone gasped and a couple of his aunts screamed, so did his mother. "Aww! Oh my god!" She yelled, pulling both of you into a hug. "I get a daughter in law and a grandchild!"

"You go away for five years." His dad said, laughing. "What exactly did you do those five years?"

"Father." Pavel mumbled, blushing.

"I'm joking of course, congrats." He said, hugging of of you.

"Is that why you don't look like you're feeling too well, Y/N?" Eva asked, concerned. You nod.

"Yeah, morning sickness started a couple weeks ago, I'm still adjusting." You say, blushing. You never liked being the center of attention.

"Well, if you want to go to bed, no one would be offended." Andrei suggested. You smile and nod.

"That would be great. Where?"

"Up the stairs, second door on the right. Take any bed."

"Thank you."

You carried your bags upstairs, Pavel helping. You changed into some soft shorts and took your shirt off, keeping the hoodie on. "Wow, you're gorgeous."

"Thank you, not so bad yourself." You mumble to Pavel, kissing his lips lightly.

"Sleep well. I'll be up soon. It is getting a little late. I'm surprised Allison, my cousin, is still up." Pavel told you, helping you lay down. It was becoming increasingly harder as your stomach got a bigger.

"Night." You mumble, closing your eyes. You were out before Pavel left the room.