Spock

"C'mon Spock, it's only two hours." Jim Kirk pleased with Spock. "Y/N and I are going on a double date with Bones and his wife now please!"

"Can't someone else watch your children?" Spock asked, getting annoyed.

"Not really, come on, they love you! Right guys?" Jim asked his daughters and son. Maggie, Jess, and Cade nodded their heads. McCoy's son Jaxon, who was two years old, was being held by Jim.

"Fine." Spock said, letting the kids in.

"Thanks Spock, be good you guys!" Jim said, handing Spock Jaxon.

Spock was now alone with four children. This couldn't be worse.

"Mr. Spock I'm hungry." Jess said, looking up at Spock with big eyes.

"Yeah!" All of them said, stopping what they doing.

"What do you want to eat?" Spock asked, trying to calm them down.

"Grilled cheese." They all answered, getting excited. Spock slowly backed up to the food replicators, scared of the kids. He got the grilled cheese sandwiches and watched them eat.

Jaxon wasn't eating, this worried Spock. "Jaxon's not eating because he's too little to eat this." Maggie explained, taking a big bite of her sandwich. Her seven year old fingers were squishing the bread, causing cheese ooze out the sides.

Jaxon sat in the floor, poking the sandwich with his fingers. Spock stood up to go back to the food replicator, which just caused Jaxon to start crying. He stood up, swaying on his chubby toddler legs, and put both arms up. He was screaming for Spock to pick him. Spock wasn't getting the hint.

"He wants you to pick him up, Mr. Spock." Cade informed, pushing the finished plate of food away.

"Okay." Spock muttered, picking up Jaxon. Jaxon dug his head into Spock's shoulder and stopped crying. He clung to Spock tight, his little fists balled up Spock's shirt.

"What should he eat?" Spock asked Jim's kids.

"Applesauce is good." Jess muttered, putting down the rest of her sandwich. Jess was four and could eat too much. Cade grabbed a quarter of the rest of the sandwich and ate it. He was five and a half and surprisingly hungry.

Spock got a little bowl of applesauce. He sat down in a chair, Jaxon on his lap. Jaxon began eating the applesauce. It began to drop down his face, dripping onto his shirt. Spock wiped it off, trying not to make a mess.

Jaxon fell asleep before he finished his food. Spock carefully tried to pick him up and set him on the bed, but he failed. Jaxon woke up and started screaming. Cade, Maggie, and Jess covered there ears to try to block out the sound.

Spock started bouncing Jaxon up and down, trying to calm his nerves. He looked at the time and noticed that Kirk and McCoy would come in about forty five minutes. The time couldn't even going slower.

Eventually, Spock couldn't take it. The kids went wild, running around his quarters, climbing on him, being loud. Spock just gave up and laid down on the floor. The kids passed out in random spots around the room, Jaxon with his head on the Spock's arm.

"Spock! Spock!" Kirk yelled from outside. He opened the door to see Spock on the ground.

"What happened in here?!" McCoy exclaimed, walking into the room.

"Children, Doctor McCoy, children." Spock said, his face blank.

"Okay, We'll take them home." McCoy said, picking up Jaxon. Kirk picked up Jess and Cade, both children were big, but they were asleep. Maggie was awake again and started to walk to her families quarters.

"Maybe we shouldn't let Spock babysit." Kirk muttered to McCoy, his voice low so he didn't wake the kids.

"That's a good idea." McCoy muttered.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, I feel like I ask this a lot, but now I have a good reason. If anyone wants a request, now will be the time. I'm having surgery in a week and a half and after surgery I won't really write for a week or so after. Surgery's the 18th and its on my knee. The anesthesia is the only reason that I won't be writing. The effects and all.