Chekov

"This isn't going to end well." You mutter as your boyfriend, Pavel, fainted. You had gotten a cut on your finger. He looked directly at it and fainted.

You had just found out you were pregnant. How could Pavel be in the room for the birth of his child, if he chose to be there. The blood would hurt him greatly. Just about everything that was gross, he fainted at. Vomit, blood, snot, everything.

He just slowly woke up and sat in a chair. "I hate blood." He muttered.

"How are you going to handle seeing childbirth if you can't handle a little blood." You say, taking his hand.

"Why would I have to see childbirth?" He asked, looking up at you.

You took his hand and put it on your stomach. "Because of this." You say, smiling up at him. "It's yours."

"Your..... Your not." He muttered, leaning on the ground to be closer to your stomach. You just nod and kiss the top of his head.

"You're going to be a dad." You mutter, holding his hand on your stomach.

"I'm going to be a father." He muttered. "I'm going to be a father!" He yelled, jumping up. He ran out the door and down the hallway chanting "I'm going to be a father!"

*seven months later*

You had just went into labor. It was very painful and Pavel was trying not to see anything gross.

Eventually, you were in the delivery room pushing. Pavel had gotten a little too excited and he looked or see the baby born. He fainted instantly, hitting his head on a counter.

"Pavel?" You ask before screaming in pain. He woke up and crawled over to you. Just as he stood up, a babies cry sounded throw the room. "Is it a boy or a girl?" You ask, utterly exhausted.

"It's a girl. She's covered in goop. That's very gross. But underneath it all, she's gorgeous." Pavel muttered, tearing up. He walked over by the nurse that was currently holding her. She handed him the baby.

Pavel started crying. He looked down at her new hazel eyes and her tiny face. She was the most gorgeous thing he'd seen in his life. Still crying, he handed her to you.

"I love her." Pavel muttered, kissing her forehead. "I love you." Pavel muttered again, kissing you.