Kirk

Hiding a secret from a twin brother can be very hard. Especially if that secret is a boyfriend, now fiancée. You had been dating Montgomery Scotty, or Scotty as everyone called him. He proposed to you last week, but you couldn't tell many people. Only Doctor McCoy and Uhura knew as of right now.

Your twin brother was Jim Kirk. He was older by about fifteen minutes, but he thought of you as his little sister. You were about nine inches shorter than him, putting you at five foot three. He laughed at your height difference, but you mocked him with his tallness. He hit his head on everything.

Jim had to go to sickbay because of an allergic reaction to a new medication. Doctor McCoy would be taking care of him, seeing as he was the only one that knew all of Jim's allergies. "Jim? Are you okay?" You ask, rushing into sickbay. Jim was half sedated on a sickbay bed, his eyes red and puffy. His hands were blistering and a dark crimson color. His arms and the rest of his face was also like this.

"I-I-I-I'm good." Jim stuttered, a coughing fit erupting from his body. You sighed and looked down at him.

"You'll be fine, Jimmy." You say, slapping his shoulder lightly and smiling.

"Ouch." Jim muttered after you slapped his hand. He closed his eyes for a while to rest.

"How's the engagement?" McCoy asked when he came back and saw you. He whispered, even though Jim was practically asleep.

"Pretty great. I love Scotty so much. I'm actually surprised Jim hasn't realized I spend most night at Scotty's quarters." You say, keeping your voice pretty low.

What you and McCoy didn't know is that Jim was awake. Well, as awake as he could be while partially sedated. He could here and process information.

"That's great. When are you going to tell Jim?" McCoy asked, prepping a hypo for Jim.

"Soon. He'll find out soon enough anyway." You say, smiling.

"Are you pregnant!" McCoy exclaimed, his eyes widening.

"What?! No! No! Not that I know of! No!" You exclaim, crossing your arms over your stomach. You didn't want a baby yet.

"Oh okay good." McCoy sighed with relief. He stuck a hypo in Jim's neck and then another in his arm. The blisters stopped swelling and shrank a little.

"Y/N?" Jim asked a few minutes later. He opened his eyes and looked over at you.

"Yeah Jim?" You ask, moving closer. His voice was soft, waking up from anesthesia was very tiring.

"What was that about being engaged to Scotty?" He asked, moving his arm over to hold your hand.

"Surprise." You smile, trying to be happy.

"You love him? He loves you?" Jim asked, his voice cracking a little bit.

"Yes. Very very much so." You mutter.

"Then I guess I'm okay. But when I get better, I'm going have a talk with Scotty." Jim mumbled, laughing.

"Don't go too hard on him bro." You say, kissing Jim's forehead.

"We'll see. He is getting married to my younger sister." Jim said as you left to go back to work.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Requested by Superwholock0799
I hope you enjoyed it!
I might do a part two of this.