Random Words- Wesley Crusher

**Last one!! And just so you all know, I'll be looking back at these if I have writers block and writing a longer version of one of the topics. For all characters. Just so you all know..
Anywayyyy onto the chapter.
It's chapter 186.. This book is ending soon and part three is starting.. Wow
Nowwww to the chapter.**

1. Worried-
When you first moved onto the Enterprise, Wesley had been extremely worried for you. You two met and instantly hit it off, both of you were genius after all. You liked to work with chemical and occasion spills caused severe burns. He had reason to worry.

2. Final-
Finals at StarFleet were extremely stressful. Take finals in high school and double the difficulty. After your final test of the day and you left class, Wesley was there right away to lay down and cuddle. You two snuggled all night watching movies. 

3. Storm-
Storms were always the biggest fear of your only son. He would always come into your room during them, even as a teenager. It was interesting to have your seventeen year old son laying on your bedroom floor asleep, but it made him sleep better. As a little kid he would cuddle in bed with you and Wesley.

4. Machine-
Your first partner project with Wesley for school was building a machine. You two built a food replicator. It had to be something that already existed.

5. Different-
You were a very different couple than quite a bit. You two never has PDA, but didn't mind kissing when you two were alone. Same goes for handholding. You were always alone.

6. Silly-
You tended to be a very silly person that was always bubbly and happy. You'd bounce up and down whenever Wesley was busy, impatient to have your boyfriend back from his work.

7. Planet-
Wesley proposed to you on a newly discovered planet. It was just oceans and a few small sandy islands. The weather was nice and the atmosphere was the same as Earth's. You got married on the same planet, the same island you got married on.

8. Word-
One simple word he would say that always made your heart flutter. "Beautiful."

9. Independent-
You were always an independent person, until you let Wesley. You were still independent afterwords, but now you were more committed and less of a loner.

10. Whispered-
At night, before you fell asleep, Wesley would whisper things in your ear to make sure you fell asleep happy and feeling loved.