Kirk

**Okay, so about that pic up top. I was roleplaying with JustALittleTrekkie and that happened and I swear it was amazing **

Jim Kirk had never had a birthday party. He grew up with an abusive step father and a mother who was never home. The kids at school didn't care it was his birthday because he was usually a massive jerk to them to say the least. And no one really cared. He usually only got some well wishes from teachers, sometimes his brother would sneak a cupcake home for Jim before he ran away.

Many on the crew of the U.S.S. Enterprise knew this about their strong captain. You definitely knew, being his girlfriend and all. Another thing you knew is whenever his mother was home for his birthday, she was too busy mourning the loss of her husband.

This year on Jim's birthday, all of his friends (or acquaintances, whatever they called them selves they cared enough for Jim), decided to through him a big party. You did lots of the planning and you were also the main distraction for Jim.

"Enjoying your birthday?" You ask, holding his hands as you two walked through the illuminated halls of the Enterprise after dinner. Jim smiled at you and squeezed your hand, stopping in the middle of the hallway.

"I've never ever had such an amazing birthday such as this one. Until now, the best one was when my brother stole a box of cupcakes from a store and brought them to me. We ate at least eight each, it was a huge box, and then we spent the whole night and a good chunk of the day throwing up. It was worth it." Jim said, kissing you softly on the lips, gazing into your eyes. You loved his icy blue eyes, full of beauty and wonder, extremely easy to get lost inside of.

"Awe.. Jim.." You say, holding both of his hands and continuing to gaze deeply into his light eyes. He kissed you one last time softly and sweetly, smiling sweetly. A gaze from him and was enough to bring tears to your eyes just from feelings that consumed you. "We- we have something in rec room five..." You stutter, trying to bring yourself to look away from your gorgeous boyfriend.

"What is it?" Jim asked, turning away so you'd snap out of your trance.

"Just something.. Let's go." You say, dragging him by his hand to the rec room.

"Whatever you have planned, I'd always much rather plan to spend the entire night with the love of my life." Jim said, leaning in to kiss you again.

"Maybe you'll meet her tonight."

"No no baby, it's you. You're the love of my life." Jim said, now kissing you. The two of you kissed for along time, eventually moving against wall. Jim accidentally hit the button to open the door. Both of you moved apart and screamed as a loud 'Surprise!!' filled your ears.

Jim's face of horror turned to a massive smile. "Guys!" He yelled, walking in. There was lots of snacks, drinks, and some presents.

"Enjoying your make out session?" McCoy teased, obviously knowing why both of you looked surprised.

"Make out sessions are always the best. But you wouldn't know lonely man." Jim teased, kissing you quickly. You grinned and got both of you a drink. Everyone joked and laughed; Jim Kirk finally had a good birthday to truly remember.