Spock

People think that Vulcans don't feel pain because they act emotionless. They think pain doesn't faze them. The real fact is, pain can faze them. Very badly.

Your boyfriend, Spock, walked into your quarters. Blood dripped down his arm from his shoulder. "Spock." You mutter, standing up.

You helped him to a chair and remove his shirt. He winched with every movement. Pain soared through his arm, every touch hurt.

"What happened?" You ask, looking at the shoulder. There was a stick poking out of his shoulder, between his neck and collar bone.

"I fell." Spock simply stated. His face contorted with pain whenever you'd touch the stick.

"How hard did you fall?" You ask, still poking at the wood.

"Evidently, pretty hard." Spock muttered, trying to turn his head at his shoulder.

"Why didn't you just go to sickbay?" You ask, getting a cloth to clean the blood around the cut.

"I didn't want to alarm anyone. The captain would make me take a day off of work." Spock mumbled, straightening himself at the touch of the cool cloth on his skin.

"Spock, this is really bad. There is a stick in your arm. Who knows how deep it is." You say, lightly dabbing around the wound. When you finished, you took a tweezers to get the stick out. "Okay Spock, hold still."

You started to dig into the whole in his skin. You managed to find the bottom of the stick before pulling it out. Spock's body tensed with every pull.

You managed to get the stick out. It was about three inches long. It didn't look like it had broken off inside of him, so Spock was okay. You bandaged the wound and cleaned the cloth.

"I'm very tired. Would you mind if I stayed here tonight. I might not be able to handle it on my own." Spock asked, blushing a little.

"You can stay. I was going to go to bed soon." You answer, motions toward the bed. Spock laid down under the covers, careful of his injured arm.

You joined him a few minutes later. His skin was a little hot and he was a little flushed, but he would be okay.