Spock

Part 2 of set pictures!!!!!!!!

Vulcan isn't destroyed in this chapter, there for Amanda is alive.

Amanda and Sarek were visiting the Enterprise on a diplomatic mission. Little did they know, their son Spock, had gotten married and now had a son, Seth.

They were never really a close family. Spock hadn't spoken to his parents on anything other than politics in four years. He hadn't seen then or spoken to them in four years either.

They were given an official tour of the bridge, including the bridge and engineering. Spock was currently helping Scotty check over systems.

You primarily worked in engineering, but you were called to sickbay when your son, Seth, was reported as sick. Spock was still working, but you decided to go to sickbay and get him. He was only ten months old, so you worried a lot.

Amanda and Sarek were in engineering when they found Spock. Spock and Sarek did the Vulcan salute and Amanda hugged him.

"Mother." Spock muttered, stepping back. Spock started thinking and You and Seth, what his parents would think.

"Spock, I missed you. It's been four years." Amanda said, putting her hand on his cheek. "Has anything major happened?"

"A few things." Spock said as you walked in.

"Spock!" You say, seeing him. You walked up and kissed him, much to Amanda's surprise. "Okay, I don't know if you got my message, but Seth's sick so he's at the sickbay. They're still looking him over, so I wanted to tell you. Are you okay? You don't look good."

"Y/N," Spock started, motioning to his parents. "These are my parents, Amanda and Sarek."

"Oh. Hi! I'm Y/N!" You say, putting your arm around Spock's waist.

"Are you and Spock dating?" Amanda asked, shock in her face.

"Who's Seth?" Sarek asked.

"Y/N is my wife. Seth us our son." Spock explained, holding you closer.

"W-wife." Amanda stuttered, tears I her eyes. "I have a daughter in law. AND A GRANDCHILD!" She said starting to cry. She hugged you and Spock, crying.

"Mother, please calm down." Spock said, awkwardly standing in the hug.

"I WAS STARTING TO GIVE UP HOPE!" She sobbed, only hugging you now.

"Do you want to meet Seth?" You ask, hugging her a little.

"Yes." She muttered, crying.

"Come by for dinner." Spock suggested.

"Okay." Amanda muttered, nodding.

Dinner came by in a couple hours. Spock walked Sarek and Amanda to your quarters. Seth was a lot better, he was just a little fussy. You were feeding him a bottle when they came in.

"aww." Amanda muttered, a smile on her face.

"He's a little fussy, but he's okay." You tell them. Spock sat beside you and moved his hand by Seth. It was something Seth liked it do. Grip Spock's fingers and laugh. You had stopped feeding him the bottle at this point.

"He's adorable." Amanda muttered, sitting on your other side.

"Wonderful." Sarek muttered, looking down at the tiny child. Seth had pointy ears like a Vulcan, but most of him was human. His blood was red.

"Would you like to hold him?" You ask Sarek, moving the baby towards him.

"No, no, that's quite alright." Sarek insisted, moving away a little.

"C'mon Sarek, you liked holding Spock when he was a baby." Amanda insisted. You smiled at him and then to Spock.

"Fine." Sarek agreed, taking Seth in his arms. The baby instantly beamed with happiness and giggled.

"He likes you." You mutter, adjusting Seth's clothes.

Sarek was awkwardly holding Seth. Seth could sense it, so he started crying. Spock took him and he quieted instantly.

"This is probably the best political mission I've ever been on." Amanda muttered, putting her hand in Spock's shoulder. "I learn I have a daughter in law and a grandson."

"It has been informative." Sarek agreed, sitting in a chair. Dinner was forgotten and everyone just talked. Seth was ecstatic to all the attention he was getting. You and Spock were happy to see his parents for the first time in four years. For him at least.