Spock

"Someone so beautiful as you shouldn't be alone on a Friday night." Jim Kirk said, sitting next to you at a bar on the Enterprise. Any other woman that line would've charmed and he would wake up the next morning with a hangover and some random woman next to him, but you were different.

"Not alone James. I'm not your typical kinda girl. I won't go into bed with you because of a few too many drinks and some cheesy line. Now go before your heart is shattered." You say, taking a sip of your drink. In honesty, you had a boyfriend, but you were hiding that from people. His name was Spock and he was Kirk's first officer onboard the ship.

"Well I'm hurt." Kirk said, sarcasm unable to escape his voice.

"Do you know what my last name is? Who my father is?" You ask, almost astounded he hasn't realized and walked away already in fear. He shook his head and looked at the floor.

"I'm not scared of your dad, whoever he is." Kirk said, a smirk on his face. You sigh and take another drink.

"My name is Y/N Pike, daughter of Christopher Pike." You say, watching the smirk fall right off his face and instantly being replaced by fear.

"Wow, uh, didn't expect that one. Bye." Kirk said, panicking. He just let, leaving his drink and bill behind.

When you got to your quarters that night, Spock and your father were talking together. "How was the bar?" Pike asked, looking away from Spock.

"Kirk's a jerk." You say, setting your stuff down on a chair.

"What did the captain do?" Spock asked, protective boyfriend mode starting to form. It was unusual to see that in Spock, but he knew the captains past.

"He just flirted with me and when I said who I was he panicked and left. He's still interested though I think." You say, sitting down by Spock.

"He better panic when he knows I'm your father." Pike said, nodding in approval. You smiled a little before getting some water.

"We need to find a tactical way to show the captain you are not interested in being a part of his love life." Spock said, already looking up ways to get back at Kirk. You smirked and kissed his cheek.

"Spending time with human's has changed you." You say, looking through the lists the Internet has provided. "You know, I could just walk onto the bridge and make out with you. That'll show people I'm taken." You say, suggesting an idea. Spock contemplated this before nodding.

"I like that. The captain will be there." Spock said, shutting off the PADD.

"Just make sure I'm not there." Pike grumbled, rolling his eyes a little.

Later that week, you walked onto the bridge. Kirk's face lit up and he smirks as he saw you. "I need you to sign this." You say, handing him a PADD with a blank expression on your face. 

"Nothing to say about the other night?" Kirk asked, signing the PADD and handing it back.

"No sir." You say, still straight faced. You walked over to Spock's station and set the PADD down. You say in his lap as he sat in the chair and started making out with him.

Everyone on the bridge didn't know where to look. Up? Down? Left? Right? Anyway was strange. Expect Kirk. His jaw dropped as he stared at the women making out in the lap of his first officer. After a couple minutes, you got up and kissed Spock one last time. "Captain." You remark, a smirk on your face before you smoothed out your dress and walked off the bridge.

Spock instantly went back to work, ignoring the stares of his coworkers. If one thing's for sure, Kirk knew you weren't interested anymore.

~~~~~

requested by BroadwayFan
Hope you enjoyed!