Random Words- Sulu

*Aaaaaaand here's another one....
Enjoy!**

1. Flies-
Flies. They were nasty little flying demons that you hated with a burning passion. You hated all bugs with a passion. They had hundreds of eyes and seemed to be everywhere, waiting, watching you.

Hikaru always killed the bugs, including the annoying flies that liked to come after you. You insisted that they sensed your fear of them, but Hikaru would just laugh and use ninja fencing moves to kill the evil devil flying bugs.

2. Constantly-
Hikaru loved you constantly without a break. You felt the same way, your love for him never dying or weakening. You two loved each other, constantly and forever.

3. List-
When you two first started dating, you had some insecurities. Hikaru asked you to list them so he knew what they are, but when he saw the list, the first thing he proclaimed was that those were some of his favorite things about you. It took some time and Hikaru's help, and a couple more lists, before you believed him. And it felt amazing.

4. Experience-
Hikaru had experience flying a ship before he joined StarFleet, which was how you two met. You met as copilots aboard a shuttle.

5. Nature-
Both of you enjoyed nature walks together. Holding hands, taking in the fresh air and the scenes. Hikaru proposed to you on a ridge over looking a sun set.

6. Handsome-
Hikaru was handsome. Enough said.

7. People-
People had tended to bother you before Hikaru. He was the one immune person to your anti-socialism.

8. Five-
You two had five kids. One set of twins and three others. After the first three, you decided one more wouldn't be too bad. You were wrong and became pregnant with twins. But you loved them all anyway.

9. Animal-
You two had some pets as well had five kids. One dog and an outdoor cat.

10. Father (yesss this one works really well)-
Hikaru was one of the most wonderful and considerate father's that ever existed. He was usually nice, but tough when needed. Just as one should be. He didn't spoil the kids, but did occasionally buy them a book or something. Hikaru was a perfect father.