Kirk

"So what now?" You ask as you look down into a canyon. Your boyfriend, Jim, and you were on a planet for a quick vacation. Your communicators had just fallen down this canyon, smashing to little bits at the bottom.

"Find shelter? Food? Water? Firewood?" Jim started asking, looking down at you.

"Well, let's get moving." You say, slapping his arm. The two of you walked deep into the woods, stumbling over thick tree roots.

You spotted three trees who's roots had formed a dome. There didn't seem to be any former indication of animal life, so you and Jim decided to stay there.

"We have shelter, but we don't have water." You point out, sitting down inside the tree roots. Jim sighed and say next to you.

"True." He mumbled, scooting back on a root, only to fall about five feet. "Don't go behind those roots." He grunted, standing up. Jim's head poked out from the small trench, a little blood trickled from a small cut near his temple. It was nothing to be worried about.

"I'll stay clear of there then." You say, helping him climb out. He did most of the work, you just helped steady him.

"Let's get water." Jim said, getting up and walking out, forgetting to duck. He just hit his head again, winced, and kept on walking.

The sound of a river echoed off of the canyon walls. Usually that's dangerous, the canyon can mess with your senses. You may think that a river or waterfall is nearby, but it could be miles off. Luckily, you found a waterfall with clean water.

"Onto our next problem, how do we collect it?" You ask as Jim dunked his head into the waterfall to wash off the blood.

"Beats me." Jim said, gasping as he pulled his head out of the water. The top half of his shirt was dripping, the blood washed off.

"How about we just drink some now and come back later?" You suggest, cupping your hands.

The water was freezing, the pounding from the water hurt your hands. You pulled your hands out and drank some of the water, cautious not to drink too much. Un-filtered water in large amounts can make you sick.

"It doesn't taste very good." Jim admitted, laughing. You laugh as well and nod.

"It gets dark here fast." You point out, looking up at the darkening sky. "We should head back."

"Yeah, who knows what kind of wildlife there is." Jim said, grabbing your hand to walk back.

It only took about ten minutes to walk back. The sky was already almost black. Once again, Jim hit his head on the top of the roots. Blindly in the dark, he bumped into the edge of the roots just before the trench.

"Lay down next to me." Jim said, helping you lay down next to him.

"This is going to be a long night. We didn't even have time for a fire." You sigh, snuggling close to Jim. He wrapped his arms around you and held you close.

"Yes, but we have each other." Jim muttered, kissing the top of your head.

"And that's all we need." You say, finishing his sentence. You fell asleep, smiling as he held you close.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry for not updating much anymore. I have lots of ideas for Spock and Chekov, but I need ideas for anyone else. Almost all of my drafts are for Spock and Chekov. I've also been caught up in writing Academy Love, or now Enterprise Love. Check them out if you have time.
Also,

Happy Birthday Chris Pine!!! He's 35 now and still very very handsome. I hope he has a good day!! 🎉🎁🎈❤️