Spock

**Vulcan wasn't destroyed and Amanda is alive. Yay!
Sorry if this isn't very good, I'm crying while writing this because I had a really bad day and then I saw some Chris Pine stuff and was reminded of how sweet he is and just Ughhhhhh it made me cry.**

"Ready? Are you sure you want to do this?" You ask Spock, looking around at the landscape. You two had just been transported down to Vulcan.

"I am sure. It would be illogical to avoid my family for this long with these major things happening." Spock said, starting ahead at the large house that was his parents. You two had gotten married less than a year ago and sook after you had gotten married you found out you were pregnant. You were six weeks along when you found out, but you were married two weeks prior.

Last week you had a baby boy, Sterling. He looked very much so like Spock, pointy ears, same eye color, and same hair color. You gently rocked the small baby in your arms, continuously glancing at Spock.

"That's good Spock. I'm sure your mother in particular would love to meet me and Sterling." You say, smiling at Sterling. Spock took him from your eyes and took a deep breath. You two started to walk towards the house, automatically being greeted by Amanda.

"I thought it was you but I wasn't sure and your father thought I was seeing things. It's really you!" She yelled, wrapping her arms around Spock and pulling him into a tight hug. Sterling screamed in protest from Spock's arms.

"Mother...." Spock muttered, trying to take a step back to let Sterling move, but Amanda didn't notice he was even there.

"Spock, I've missed you so much." Amanda mumbled, refusing to let go of her son. Sterling kept screaming, muffled by them.

"Mother, you're hurting my son." Spock finally just said, causing Amanda to jump back and notice the baby.

"Your... Son... You have a son.. My son had a son!! I'm a grandma!!" Amanda yelled, tears starting to pour down her face. Spock quickly handed Sterling to you before Amanda hugged him again. Sterling stopped crying, tugging at your shirt a little.

"I am married. This is my wife, Y/N." Spock introduced, motioning to you after Amanda let go.

"It's nice to meet you." You say, gosling out one hand carefully. Sterling screamed once before putting his thumb in his mouth and quieting down.

"I'm Amanda, it's so nice to meet you too. I have a daughter in law now... Who's this?" She asked, smiling at Sterling.

"His name is Sterling." You say, holding him out so she could hold him. Amanda carefully took him in her arms, gently rocking him.

"He's adorable. We should get inside, there's a storm coming soon." Amanda said, motioning to the house. Spock took a couple bags and walked inside, you and Amanda following close behind.

Sarek wasn't there, he had some Vulcan council meetings. Spock took Sterling into the other room to get him to fall asleep, setting him on the guest bed while he set up a crib.

"Thank you." Amanda said, making sure Spock couldn't hear.

"For what?" You ask, taking a sip of water.

"For falling in love with my son and having a child." Amanda said, smiling. She seemed to be in disbelief, yet thrilled.

"Falling in love with him was easy, the baby, painful but definitely worth it." You admit, laughing a little.

"That's incredible." Amanda said, just as Spock walked out, carefully rocking Sterling in his arms. Sterling had fallen asleep, but Spock didn't want to wake him by making noise while he set the crib up.

"He's asleep." Spock said, still carefully rocking and bouncing Sterling. Amanda smiled at her son, amazed by the site of him with a baby. His baby. Spock quickly smiled down at Sterling. Amanda gasped and smiled, standing up.

"You smiled." She said, walking over to Spock.

"Occasionally it seems logical." Spock admitted, never taking his eyes off of Sterling. You grinned at them, happy for Amanda's great reaction.