Chekov

"I knew letting you go with the captain, Sulu, and McCoy was a bad idea." You mumble to your boyfriend Pavel. He had gone out with a few of the guys and came back completely drunk.

"I only had three." He muttered in protest, giggling as the lamp turned on.

"Three what, pints?" You ask him. He just nodded and waved his hand at the light, bursting out into laughter when it turned off from the motion.

"It's so stupid!" He yelled to you, pointing to the lamp. He couldn't stop laughing as it turned on and off.

"Okay, time for bed." You say, trying to escort him to the bed.

"Noooo!" He whined, grabbing your hands. "Let's dance."

"No, Pasha, you need sleep." You insist, trying to push him onto the bed.

"Awe, no. Let's dance." He said again, getting harder to understand from his accent and the alcohol. Pavel was getting increasingly tired, adding that to the reasons it was hard to understand him.

"Fine. One dance. Then bed." You say, holding his hands as the two of you danced. After four minutes you pushing him onto the bed and turned the lamp off. He giggled at the motion again and rolled around in bed.

"These sheets are strange." He mumbled, rolling straight off the bed. "Oh look I'm on the floor."

You helped him stand and lay back in the bed, only for him to roll off again. "Pavel, stop."

"Nooooo. It's fun." He whined, pulling himself onto the bed to roll off again.

"You're going to get hurt. Now go to sleep." You insists getting frustrated with his resistance. You looked down to see he had actually fallen asleep already. Sighing with relief, you laid back on a chair and slept there that night.

"Ugh!" A voice moaned, waking you up. You looked over to see Pavel propped up on his elbows, one hand gripping his head.

"Feeling the hangover?" You ask just as he sprints up to run to the bathroom. The sounds of someone throwing up were quite loud through the small quarters.

About forty minutes later, Pavel walked out of the bathroom. "Never. Again." He muttered, laying face down on the bed.

"Not going to work huh?" You ask, smiling to yourself.

"No." He muttered, his voice muffled by the pillows. You were going to ask him a question, but he was already out.